News
On My Journey to You • 15 days ago
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Will this ever get a season 2 ???? That cliffhanger ending should be illegal omg 😭😭
0 0
On Endless Summers • 29 days ago
Title Endless Summers
OH MY GOD ???? HOW DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS OMG 😭😭😭😭 this could not release soon enough omg
4 0
On My Drama Missy • Sep 7, 2026
Title My Drama Missy
idec that it’s only 18 eps, I just need this to release soon so I can finally heal from my love in pavilion trauma 😭
4 0
On Yesterday Once More • Sep 4, 2026
Title Yesterday Once More
is this confirmed 2026 release ???
1 0
Replying to Just Jill 72 • Jul 9, 2026
Title Too Young to Love
This drama felt like an off-brand product (like CVS's Equate brand) of a name brand drama. Watched it for alphabet…
Of which drama ? If there’s a better quality/production show with a similar concept I’d rather watch that instead lol
1 1
On The Palace Stewardess • May 20, 2026
Title The Palace Stewardess
DYX AND SZ I CANT WAIT
11 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • May 20, 2026
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I hate the mom SO MUCH omg, and I’m only on episode 10 😭 she’s a working professional and can support herself, I wish the fl would cut off the evil mom alr, honestly her brother should cut her off too
5 0
On Since I Met U • Mar 27, 2026
Title Since I Met U
sooooo I’m not the only one who thinks the other two sol employees are dating, am I ????
1 1
Replying to CARDI C • Mar 14, 2026
Title Our Universe
Are you mentally okay ?
Praying that comment is satire
0 2
Replying to crazyangels • Mar 11, 2026
Title Classmates Cha Cha Cha
Who thinks that Jin Zi Xuan and Wu Ming Jing are so similar?That would be me 😂🤣
now that you mention it I kinda see it lmao
1 0
Replying to msjaded • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love in Pavilion
Even though HMH was only a cameo in this, just seeing him was a blast! Always able to capture the audience. Literally…
YESSS omg!! I didn’t know he was in this going in so it was such a pleasant surprise
4 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Feb 24, 2026
Title The Legend of Shen Li
end of ep 30/beginning of ep 31 got me fanning myself omg 😳
2 0
Replying to twinty • Jan 29, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Take your time and savor it. I watched it again immediately after the last episode.
@tintin92 I say go for it !! It’s youth drama but the romance is clearly there, and overall it’s a very fun and cute watch 🫶
1 1
Replying to Mimi_days • Jan 29, 2026
Title Love between Lines
It was maybe a 8.75/10 for me . The overall effect of the drama was pretty good , be it the characters , cinematography…
YES!!! I feel so bad for Pei Zhan as a person, not as a romantic lead. His father is terrible but he’s not so bad, actually competent and cares about his job, even the way he caught feelings for hu xiu tells you he’s just looking for someone who genuinely cares about him which just makes me pity him tbh
2 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 27, 2026
Title Love between Lines
man I am so hooked already from the first episode, I love this concept !!
16 1
On Dancing with the Tide • Jan 26, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
lyx loml,,, I’m waiting for this one already 🙏
13 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 23, 2026
Title Shine on Me
End of ep 10 was sooo satisfying omg 😭🙏 the slow burn is burning !!
9 0
On Wonderland of Love • Jan 20, 2026
Title Wonderland of Love Spoiler
this series lwk traumatized me (I began dreading the happy moments bc smth would always go wrong afterwards), gave me high bp from dumbass emperor, and stressed me out sm towards the end LMAO but damn. What a beautiful story. I can’t even listen to lyn’s ost for this without crying, so well written and executed, the chemistry between the leads is just unbelievable despite everything they go through. Definitely worth it
5 0
Replying to Carlanox • Jan 18, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
wait, why there are 2 of lovebetwren fairy and devil ????
These are just epilogue episodes. Usually they’re marked as specials
1 0
Replying to konath • Dec 24, 2025
Title Speed and Love
sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Wattpad fanfic... not a bad one tho lol
you’re so right omg 💀💀 even the first episode gave me flashbacks to the bad-boy romance days of wattpad 💀
1 0