Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 31, 2023
Replying to Jiejie • Jun 20, 2024
what episode does her 2nd relationship end? I don't like the male character at all.I dislike his appearance I…
I am with you! I really don't like the actor who plays her husband then adding his voice, appearance, body language/movement and etc. I can appreciate an actor who plays a villain but this actor just not delivers IT.
1 1
Replying to Sheena • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
Is story of minglan good??
It's good but the Double is on a different level.
1 0
Replying to Jedi • Jun 19, 2024
That's not random korean scenes. If you searching, there's a place in china near North Korea called Yanbian Autonomous…
It is a very interesting and educational read on Korean minority in China. Enjoy it!
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Jun 19, 2024
One thing that bothers me about fl! Why is she tolerating these! she should have made complaints, she should have…
Making me want to read the novel.
0 0
Replying to RedPhoenix • Jun 19, 2024
We would think a beautiful, educated and with a good family background woman like Rose whom every man wants would…
I'm on epi 20 and most of time I fast forward to avoid FXW. ZGD is a terrible, selfish guy but he is not sneaky, calculated and phony and Rose knows what she is dealing with when with ZGD - she is never his top priority. FXW is a totally different game and Rose has no idea who and what she is dealing with. It's scary to live with a person like that.
7 1
Replying to fiffyJang • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
After leaving Fox Spirit Matchmaker hanging on the line, I'm searching for another cdrama to watch till I get…
Yes, if you can ignore some plot holes. Currently it's the hottest drama in China.
0 0
Replying to Decemberchild • Jun 14, 2024
Title The Double
As much as I ship FL & ML - I also hope Wu Jin Yan and the actor who plays Shen Yurong (Ex husband) will have…
Yes, they do have a very subtle and regretful chemistry and it makes us very curious about if under a different circumstance, could they avoid the same fate? Liang Yong Qi (plays ex-husband) is a new comer and I think that the producer tries to promote his acting career so changes the character of ex-husband slightly to make him a little more sympathetic to the viewers (different than in the novel). I do enjoy Liang Yong Qi's acting a lot and hope his career can take off.
3 0
Replying to Bahar • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
One thing I have a problem with in the double's story is that the FL is easily falling in love with the ML even…
It's true in the drama but not true in the novel. I'm more than 2/3 done with the novel yet their cp relationship has not been materialized yet. He is a teaser and flirtatious but she is holding her ground firmly and hasn't given in to his flirtatious acts. She is very polite and respectful to him (he is a Duke) because she needs his help to revenge the people done her and her family wrong.
2 0
Replying to mizu • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
No need Avenue X , which I've never seen her infamous video, just look at the credit at the ending of each ep,…
Agree, WXY is credited to dub his own voice based on the credit at the end of each epi.
3 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Double
Is some show, actress or actor fandom, jealous or deliberately sabotaging the rating!?😳😤 Do they feel "threatened"…
The rating has been dropping from 8.4 to 8.1. It's so odd!
3 2
Replying to Mapsy • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
I still can't believe that family thinks a ten year old could do something like that and banish her for so long.…
She was set up by the stepmother so she would be sent away with a legitimate reason!
1 0
Replying to cdramafanca • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
Cinematography is eye-catching and acting is good so far, especially both ML and FL using their own voice which…
Thank you! I'll read the novel after watching the drama so I won't be like you feeling disappointed. I do like Wang Xing Yue and Wu Jin Yan a lot so hopefully the drama wont' deteriorate like many of cdramas did.
0 0
Replying to cdramafanca • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
Cinematography is eye-catching and acting is good so far, especially both ML and FL using their own voice which…
Wu Jin Yan uses her own voice. I have watched her interviews and her voice sounds like that in the drama. All the voice actors/actress are given credit for dubbing the actors/actresses. I found the voice actor name for dubbing Wang Xing Yue but no voice actress for WJY.
0 1
Replying to cdramafanca • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
Cinematography is eye-catching and acting is good so far, especially both ML and FL using their own voice which…
I don't know for sure if he uses his own or not. I though he did but after I checked the credits, a voice actor is given a credit for dubbing WXY's character.
0 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
I really like a unique ML.I like everything about him so far; the red in his outfits, the fans, his voice, his…
I like everything about him too but his voice is not his own but the FL Wu Jin Yan uses her own.
0 7
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
This author Qian Shan Cha Ke is known for her over-the-top descriptions of her MLs. Here's Duke Su's introduction…
Besides Wang Xing Yue, who else can take the role well? How about Liu Xue Yi, Yang Yang, Ren Jia Lun, or Chen Xing Xu?
0 1
Replying to Mona4494 • Jun 3, 2024
Title The Double
I've read the book. It was completely different than what being portrayed especially the beginning. However acting…
Cinematography is eye-catching and acting is good so far, especially both ML and FL using their own voice which I think it's difficult to do well in period drama. Do you enjoy the novel?
OK, I checked the credit at the end of the episode, ML uses voice actor for his voice but FL uses her own voice.
1 7
Replying to justjacky • May 20, 2024
Title What If
“Choice A or Choice B, live life without regrets” is the message of the drama that the writers executed perfectly…
Which drama is better, this one or Taiwanese original? I have watched neither! Only the first epi of this one.
0 1
Replying to Rumi • May 20, 2024
Title What If
What's the Taiwanese series called?
If you have Netflix, it is available. "Life Plan A and B"
5 5
Replying to eliteles1 • May 20, 2024
Title What If
She always wanted work and love. And at least in line 2, she succeeded.
In her entire life, she always has a dream living in a big city, ambition to be successful and beautiful clothes and shoes to wear then everything else would come as secondary to her. Her decisions and choices make sense to her and not surprise to me!
5 0