Celebrity Replying to segura • Feb 22, 2026
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
does it have any romance? just curious
Just a touch
2 0
Replying to 15474700 • Dec 10, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I majorly saw people disliking the ep 10-11 part where her insecurities return, saying it's undoing the character…
Honestly this is a good take NO CAP!
1 0
Replying to Temmielee • Nov 4, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
First of all, I understand why JH made the decision to end things with JP the moment she realized he was the guy…
Most reasonable review I've seen
3 0
Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jul 30, 2025
Review Love Next Door
I adored the romance between the second lead couple, Danho and Moeum. Their little family dynamic with Danho's kid was beautiful to watch, and there were times when they stole the show from the main leads! This is a statement I couldn't agree more too, I honestly felt how you felt about this series it was very much love and hate.
0 0
Replying to jino • Feb 8, 2025
Title Youth of May
i thought i was the only one
Nahhh fam I thought i was the only one
0 0
On Youth of May • Feb 7, 2025
Title Youth of May
Did this show remind anyone else of Your Lie in April?
5 3
Enloss • Oct 15, 2024
Review Revenge of Others
very accurate review of the show and also very funny
3 1