News
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Feb 27, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
Can't wait !
1 0
On Rookie Cops • Feb 26, 2022
Title Rookie Cops Spoiler
Wow ending of ep 10 got me shocked!
13 0
Replying to potato28 • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
omg that made me nervous too. i think that would somehow be the case.
Unfortunately.. it seems like we are going to shed some tears...
1 0
Replying to potato28 • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
omg that made me nervous too. i think that would somehow be the case.
I think so since her daughter doesn't have the same surname 'Baek' ... what did I start this heartbroken drama lmao... I thought that it will be a light and happy drama
0 2
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 20, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I just read a point of view on youtube and I'm really nervous about the ending... OP said that the drama was inspired by a song with the same title, and it tell the story of a youthful couple who doesn't end up together as they grow and part away...
0 4
On Rookie Cops • Jan 26, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
I just finished ep1 and I have to admit that I'm highly impressed by how good it is ! I really didn't except anything since I was disappointed by Police University... Kang Daniel acting is really good and ofc Chae Soo Bin never disappoint !
9 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
It’s probably my experience with kdrama but I actually saw this type of ending coming.... Yet I’m still crying cause Junho and Seyoung acting was incredible. I’m still emotionally affected by Scarlet heart ending and The Red sleeve is joining it.
6 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 25, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
13 days???? It’s a torture to wait for another episode...ugh
8 0
On Psychologist • Nov 17, 2021
Title Psychologist
Finally yaaay
0 0
On The Red Sleeve • Nov 14, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
So far the firsts 2 episodes are really great ! From comedy to suspense I really enjoy it !
8 0
On Heartbeat Love • Nov 11, 2021
Title Heartbeat Love
Can’t wait!
0 0
On Happiness • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
It’s a good start !
1 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Oct 29, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Plan to watch for Sehun! Let’s go ❤️
1 0
Replying to pao3719 • Sep 6, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
by reading through the comments here, you'll have a pretty good idea where season 3 is heading. :)
Thanks for the info I will maybe try it :)
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
WTH ????? Why is it postponed again ? I'm going crazy rn!!!
2 0
Replying to pao3719 • Sep 5, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
by reading through the comments here, you'll have a pretty good idea where season 3 is heading. :)
Ikr I already saw some spoiler on twitter and I don't feel like watching it lmao :')
0 2
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Sep 4, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I finished season 1 and 2 but I'm kind of scared to continue with the 3rd season... I don't want to be disappointed...
2 4
On The Oath of Love • Sep 4, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I seriously can't wait !!! 3 days to go !!!
0 0
