News
On Spring Fever • Jan 6, 2026
Title Spring Fever
I really missed this kind of K-drama lighthearted, just comedy, cliché romance, and endearingly cringey characters.
19 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 16, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Can Chu Zhao get lost ? He's getting on my nerve for real (also the screentime is awful...)
11 0
Replying to sal_writes • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
its on myasiantv rest as the person said but the subs are v v v bad. Maybe wait to get proper experience for better…
thanks!! I literally can't wait to watch it lmao it's ok I will rewatch with proper better subs !
0 0
Replying to GuyOlei • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
www.myasiantv.rest
ty !!
1 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Where to watch episode 11 please ?
1 4
On Legend of the Female General • Jul 30, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Finally aaaah counting the days !!!
5 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 21, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
The ending of ep9 I knew it was coming but damn.. I hope that Bae Gyeon U will comeback soon...
2 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation
because of how direct/serious the conversations were. although they never flat out said the word the subject matter…
Wow tysm for the details
5 0
Replying to Skz16 • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation
??? Brian rot comment
And you need to enroll to an educational school because internet gives you wings. What makes you think you can casually bark to others like that ?
11 0
On Our Generation • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Generation
Is it me or the camera movement changed in ep 12 ?
3 2
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
true, I get exactly what you mean
I also think so...
2 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 19, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
true, I get exactly what you mean
Ikr and that's why I like this drama, but it's still frustating (it's only my personnal point of view) she have a huge power since the ml isn't yet emancipated. I'm looking forward to see the development tho !
3 2
Replying to nolatoo • Jul 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
true, I get exactly what you mean
The cinematography is good, I also love the chemistry between the leads and the friendship is heartwarming but damn... It's really hard to put up with these horrible parents
5 5
On Our Generation • Jul 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
I really don't know how to feel about this one, I like it but in the meantime it feels so frustrating to watch it...
6 8
On Our Generation • Jul 16, 2025
Title Our Generation
I'm just skipping every moment where Jiang Qiao Xi's mum appears, it triggers me so much. The fact that mothers like her actually exists, it's a burden.
10 0
On Head over Heels • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Episode 8 should be entitled: Heart melting ! The chemistry is so good, definitely my fav romance drama from 2025 so far.
13 0
On Our Generation • Jul 14, 2025
Title Our Generation
The first episode is so good, the country setting gives you a safe place feeling I love these type of vibes. The child actress and actors are so cute and endearing. It's a good start !
7 0
Replying to Kwakwang • Jul 11, 2025
Review Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
I think a lot of people were disappointed by the S3 ending because they came in expecting the wrong thing. Viewers…
Thank you for your comment and your review overall but as I said in mine I never excepted a happy ending (I'm cultured and most of all I know that nothing is this life is happy and fluffy unlike what most of Kdramas are showing to us the viewer) however, I stand by my point which is I expected MORE in term of background history, investigation. This season feels empty, plain, death are chained, you wonder why certains characters are even in the story. In my opinion they should have stand by the director will and not adding a season 2 and 3, but Netflix saw the opportunity so good for them I guess. It's really not about a happy ending but about a story that's too far-fetched... (and yes they confirmed a squid game usa is in production ) btw sorry for my english it's not my main language !
3 1
On Head over Heels • Jul 7, 2025
Title Head over Heels
The acting is so good, each episodes are getting better, this drama deserve much more hype !
9 1
Replying to Sweet Hearty • Jul 2, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
I’m glad he found out about her being a shaman now and not in the last episodes. ok ep 5 will be a little bit…
I feel like they will have to overcome a lot bc of Yeom Hwa... If you gave watched the teaser of Ep5 Bae GyeonU started bleeding when Park SeongA touched his hand, I think she's behind this (maybe I'm mistaken it's a theory)
5 1
