K-Drama Replying to H_H • Mar 9, 2025
Title The First Frost
I don’t care who says what, this drama really does a good job at showcasing someone with trauma and how long…
you are right.
6 0
Replying to iceubaek • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
Sorry, but I kinda disagree. Before WYF, even her mother and SZ said he is kinda beyond saving, he don’t even…
I think you are contradicting yourself here. The two dramas you called amazing HL and WIFTY, the MLs in here are unrealistic too but in these stories they were the one who suffers from trauma and bad life experiences, whereas here in TFF it is the FL. They did a reversal, and because of this reversal suddenly you dislike Sang Yan's character.
38 6
Replying to first-with-love • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
We went from counting hours down for each episode to counting almost 48 hours before the show ends, unreal 😭…
i am already missing them, it's crazy how time went fast we are already at the last parts of the drama
1 0
Replying to Blossom_springs • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
That is something I noticed too. This version of SY is more open with his feelings. He doesn't hesitate to say…
this is what I noticed too and I am loving it more honestly.
9 0
Replying to catastrophes • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
whilst i really appreciated the sexy time bed make out scene in general ofc hehe, what i really want to highlight…
you explained it so beautifully
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
I love both the drama and the novel version of the first frost. I really like how compelling the storyline is. I absolutely enjoyed this thoroughly and feel sad over the thought it will be ending in 2 days.
6 2
Replying to minimini • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
in ep 25, she met a guy while working at the stall, who's he?
one of the dance instructors from the earlier episodes when she went to HK for a job interview about the mom searching for her missing daughter case
4 1
Replying to Luna • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
don't worry these hurdles they went through are part of being in a relationship, no one comes to a relationship…
this is true
1 1
On The First Frost • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
I avoided this comment section like a plague. This platform is by far the unhealthiest place for genuine discussions because some of ya'll are quick to jump on the hate train. It's scary to think that most of these comments come from fellow women too. I am not talking about people who have different opinions but the comments that has gone overboard, Wen Yi Fan is just a fictional character but what she has experienced are realities of many women in these world, to belittle what she has been through just because it is a drama speaks so much truth and light to these victims, how people are the scariest beings, it's just a show but this very show explored themes of abuse and trauma. It is that DEEP.
33 2
Replying to ahvi • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
spoiler tag please 🙏
thanks too
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
everyone please don't forget to use spoiler tags
4 0
Replying to Luffy • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
damn 🥲so yi fan leaving sang yan is not a flashback mygad this is the 2nd time
spoiler tag pls
0 0
Replying to Precious • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
Y'all please use spoiler for some of us that are yet to watch the EPs thanks ( if it's a big spoiler 😃)
right
0 1
Replying to JulesL • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
Oh come on, YiFan - just a while ago you were just declaring that you would fight for him and you wold not part…
spoiler tag please 🙏
0 2
Replying to Candy18 • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
Can somebody tell me how is this going to end ?I want this to be a happy ending and not even an open one. Also…
don't worry it's a happy ending! march 10
1 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Mar 7, 2025
Title The First Frost
24 mins to go
7 mins to go
3 3
Replying to LovelyDramas • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Frost
whos ready for this angst meal?! 🤪platters ready!
count me in!
3 0
Replying to IFrosted • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Frost
There are few changes here and there even in EP23. That said overall for EP 23 is smooth. I just hope the main…
Yes they did change certain things but I don't think they will deviate much from the novel. I really think EP 24 trailer is to mislead us, I will still continue to watch this drama even if it gets very angsty.
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Frost
I read the novel although I am uncertain about the changes they made in the drama but I think EP 24 is misleading, there is probably a lot more to it like in earlier EP where they did the same about her wanting to move out. I feel they want to make it dramatic and angstier as possible. I doubt they'd be made to have seperation in drama.
3 3
Replying to Known for Unknown • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
6 days until the drama ends.💔💔💔💔
im sad thinking about it
5 0