Celebrity
On Sudden Marriage • Feb 26, 2026
Title Sudden Marriage
I give this a 9/10. The first eight episodes were great. The three after that were meh but the last episode made up for it all. You could guess all the plot twist but this was a well written show and the ML was amazing! So affectionate and strong. The FL growth was perfect and the right pacing! This definitely got me out of my drama slum. One of the only dramas I completed in awhile.
4 0
On As You Stood By • Feb 16, 2026
Title As You Stood By
I'm on ep 2...I want all these men to die, a slow torturous death ...this is ridiculous. I know this show isn't exaggerated. There's a reason 4B movement exist. I know young girls are taught by society that these relationships are normal. It's gross.
9 1
On He Xuan Lin • Feb 13, 2026
Person He Xuan Lin
I'm such a fan of her. I watch every short drama someone get her a full length drama ..please!!!
0 1
On Glory • Jan 19, 2026
Title Glory
I'm still early in but these FL is stronger than half the female general shows that came out in the last few years. I've always loved Gulnezer and would love to see her in a female general role with this same temperament.
5 0
On The Resilient Dr. Ling • Jan 17, 2026
Title The Resilient Dr. Ling
I watch this literally for only the FL. I love strong FL especially ones who are doctors. The ML is useless and in the way. He believes every woman over the FL. And so many people would have died if he got his way and stopped the FL
3 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 8, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I know many won't like my comment, but i loved this drama till episode 20 ish and then had to FF a lot. the Slow…
That's exactly where I am. After the misunderstanding that they are showing I'm just not sure I want to continue. They should've been together by now.
1 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Only on ep 6 but I'm loving this show. It has the C drama vibe and plot that made me fall for c dramas. Also this might be maybe the 5th c drama in my 7+ years of watching them where I did NOT have SML syndrome. Everytime he's on the screen I roll my eyes and I know he's going to get more clingier and indecisive as time goes on
0 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Jan 6, 2026
Title Money Honey Brainy
it it streaming on any other platform other than tencent or wetv? can’t get that in US
It's on YouTube under SENTV.
2 1
On Don't Call Me Ma'am • Dec 25, 2025
Title Don't Call Me Ma'am
This started out good but it's stalling. The couples secrets are being drown out for too long and the women's characters are becoming to passive it too aggressive.
3 0
On The Muse of Section E • Dec 15, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
I'm obsessed with Boys over Flowers type shows. I'm loving this so far!
3 0
On Rise of Her Lady Physician • Dec 11, 2025
Title Rise of Her Lady Physician
This is very good. Coroner's Diary ruined every other historical drama for me this year. It was so good! This might just be one of my second fave dramas. FL is smart with good timing
7 1
On Second Chance Romance • Dec 9, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
I truly love this show! So rare to get a ballerina show. It's addicting
0 0
On Second Chance Romance • Dec 7, 2025
Title Second Chance Romance
I know this is going to take me awhile to finish. I'm on ep two but I see where the plot is going and I'm already getting upset. The main actress is one of my faves so I'll power through but this show is going to be infuriating.
2 0
On Eternal Joy with You • Nov 23, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
I usually don't comment on kiss scenes. But this one may be one of the best I seen. The ML and FL have amazing chemistry. I need a full length drama from them!
2 0
On Fight for Love • Nov 20, 2025
Title Fight for Love
This should've been a female centered plot or the eldest brother should've been the main lead. Those are the strong points of the show. I was enjoying it but I'm on ep 13 with no strong will to continue.
1 0
On Eternal Joy with You • Nov 15, 2025
Title Eternal Joy with You
I really love this actress. Her facial expressions are so good. I can't wait to see her in a full production drama as the lead. She deserves it
1 0
Replying to Kiie • Nov 10, 2025
Title The Tower of Whispers
omg, is it true? I also feel that this is too good to be a short drama. I really enjoyed it. :')
I'm just inferring. Many scenes felt like they could've been more detail and longer. And it's just high quality overall
1 0
On The Tower of Whispers • Nov 10, 2025
Title The Tower of Whispers
With how long the intro is ..you can tell this was supposed to be a full length drama that went through HEAVY editing but it's still really good
3 3
Replying to June Flowers • Nov 5, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
When is MDL going to stop allowing people to write reviews before dramas have ended. Like the reviews posted above…
I definitely agree! I was curious of the semi high reviews and then seeing everyone in the comments hate it. I dropped the show and I never review things I drop but REVIEWING something based on half the episodes or even less grind my gears. Most of us agree this show plummeted during/after ep 3
1 0
On Ms. Incognito • Nov 4, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I understand the romance and small town is needed to change the FL. But that's not the issue. The issue is the overreacting male lead. He's already judging the FL and overreacting to news on the Internet about her. I know the misunderstandings are going to irk me and I just don't have the patience for that. So I'll be dropping.
3 0