K-Drama
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • Jun 24, 2023
Title The Chang'an Youth
FYI: Tang Min is the actress in General's Lady not Tan Songyun/ Seven Tan. They are completely different ppl.…
Not necessarily, there are other actors and actresses that are newer but have outstanding acting skills. Zhao Lu Si is a perfect example. She debuted in 2018. There's a big gap between Tang Min and her. Plus the initial point of my comment was to clarify the two actresses are completely different ppl. Tan Songyun is not Tang Min. Tan Songyun started acting in 2005. I am aware of the difference in time since their debut. If you like Tang Min thats great. No need for the hostility. Just continue to support her. I am entitled to my opinion that Tang Min does not stand out to me as much of an actress. I have nothing against her. She has been improving. The love you give me was a cute drama. It was not unforgettable though. My comment is just my personal thoughts. Have a nice day!
1 0
Replying to Lotusdreams • May 11, 2023
Title The Chang'an Youth
Just finished this and binged it in 2.5 days! I came here for a quick light hearted series while waiting for another…
FYI: Tang Min is the actress in General's Lady not Tan Songyun/ Seven Tan. They are completely different ppl. Tang Min is no where near Tan Songyun's acting skill.
2 2
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
So I am still gonna ask this any kiss scenes after ep31 cuz I have stopped this on 31 for now nd will watch when…
Yes 35
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Today's episode was the sweetness we needed before the angst. Youku needs to release an express buy option tomorrow. My poor heart can't take the suspense and wait until next week.
4 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I am thinking they will release express episode for ep.37-40… if they don’t, it means we will probably have…
Seriously! The 9th is too far. They just need to release the express buy so we won't be in agony. It's getting harder to watch his suffering bit by bit.
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 1, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I really hope Youku releases an express buy option Thursday and save us the agony of waiting until next week. The 9th is just too far away!
6 1
Replying to tintin92 • Mar 23, 2023
Title Road Home Spoiler
Guys!Are we gonna see a kiddo too? Is it gonna be a girl or boy? What is coming up after episode 21 for next week?
Lots more coming next week. Yes she's an adorable little girl. He gets injured and GX delivers their daughter in the hospital. We also get their grand wedding ceremony.
4 2
Replying to tintin92 • Mar 17, 2023
Title Road Home Spoiler
can i ask you a question. will there be a breakup after episode 11? What happens to them in the novel? Are there…
No break ups. Its a mature romance. He does get injured and she ended up delivering the baby at the same time, later they get married. Its a sweet love story.
4 1
On Road Home • Mar 13, 2023
Title Road Home
I'm so excited! The trailers and previews definitely bring the novel to life. Hopefully 4 million reserves by tomorrow before airing. In the meantime I've added more pictures & the schedule to hold us over.
5 0
Replying to Kdrama fanatic • Sep 7, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Hey guys can someone please explain to me what happened to niao niao twin brother I'm confusedAnd are those two…
Her twin brother is the shorter one. Cheng Shao Gong . He likes to make predictions. Yes they are both her brothers. Her parents left with her brothers but had to leave her behind with her grandma because the evil aunt said it would bring harm to her grandmother. In order to show filial piety they left her. Her cousin is her aunts daughter.
0 1
Replying to glassesNeet • Sep 1, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I'm on episode 4 and so far I am completely disliking the ML, he's giving early 2000's drama toxic male lead and…
Yes both characters will go through huge growth. Its a slice of life drama/ novel so depending on your preference.
6 1
Replying to JessieCake • Aug 31, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I think this is the weibo rating not the douban rating?
Yep it's Weibo rating not douban.
5 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The ending was beautiful. It wrapped up everything neatly. The changes from the novel helped move the drama along while still keeping the important scenes. I still get emotional rewatching certain scenes.
5 0
Replying to Arpita • Aug 21, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Can someone recommend me dramas like A dream of splendor, Love like the Galaxy and the long ballad... which have…
Under the Power if you haven't seen it.
0 0
Replying to CNKRDramaFan • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I am satisfied with the ending... It did not feel rushed to me... Then again I read the book and felt that the…
I agree they did an excellent job adapting the novel. The things that were changed or cut helped move the story along while still staying true to the source material. I wanted a wedding too but that ending was beautiful. This drama besides their love story is slice of life & family so it wrapped up very well. LBY & CSS looked so happy. The growth in all the characters from episode 6 to 56. I'll definitely be rewatching it. I cried so much despite know what was coming. The cast & crew were phenomenal.
2 0
Replying to merkun • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
YS & LY dancing!🤣I can’t!😅🤣https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1560230365263826945?s=21&t=aDtGlMr1lqQFLvMvJ6qdkA
I know! 🤣 The Shao Shang string between CSS & LBY was sweet. 🥰
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The cast are funny & adorable on the live stream. 😍
5 2
Replying to Madoncdramas • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Where?
I posted the pic in photos
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
30 minutes until the live stream of the cast for our finale.
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Bao Jian Feng just updated his Weibo that unfortunately he will not be able to attend the live stream. We'll miss our Emperor Wen who's brought us lots of laughters.
9 0
