Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2022
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
1. About ML: this drama has role reversal. ML is soft and calming, FL is brash and self-destructive. If their…
My take is that both of them were wrong. They didn't understand each other's intentions at all. Moreover I am a little disappointed to see ML walk away like that, even though he knew how much she would have been hurting, both emotionally and physically too.
0 3
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
1. About ML: this drama has role reversal. ML is soft and calming, FL is brash and self-destructive. If their…
I said he is mentally strong because he overcame his problem with seeing the blood. Also he tried to get over his nightmares of that massacre night, so that he could recall something relevant to help Peiyi.
0 5
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 20, 2026
One more case is left to be shown in the drama right ? Or is the 7th case her family massacre itself ?
1 0
Replying to JulesL • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I am disappointed with Pei Yi's plan in ep 29. She was not being smart at all....blinded by rage and thirst for…
She didn't have any other choice. She wasn't able to find any leads about the mastermind and the emperor simply denied her the answer, will lead to such consequence.
0 1
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
1. About ML: this drama has role reversal. ML is soft and calming, FL is brash and self-destructive. If their…
Yeah, that was a bit too much. He isn't that weak. He has been quite strong to stand and investigate all the cases with FL. I meant he is mentally strong enough to handle a heartbreak
3 7
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
1. About ML: this drama has role reversal. ML is soft and calming, FL is brash and self-destructive. If their…
Exactly!! I said the same thing, even though it looks like Huai jin stopped Pei yi from getting her revenge, but in reality he saved her life and saved her from the misery she would have gone through had she killed the chancellor.

With 5 episodes left, justice will definitely be served and in the right way. Peiyi's father's name will be cleared and her family name will be restored.

Eventually they both will realise what went wrong and stand strong together to get justice.
5 1
Replying to IamNaheed • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I know this is a strong FL and Damselified ML kinda plot line, but idk if it's a personal thing or not, I just…
Yeah showing him falling ill because a heart break made him look too weak here, given that he supposed to have brilliant mind and understand things the way others cant. Why couldnt he understand FL's intentions ?
5 0
Replying to fancy • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I told y'all! His sister had nothing to do with his evilness. That aside, LPY is better than me because if I had…
I still suspect her, maybe is still acting to save herself. And she was taking care of FL since childhood so had she could use that '' motherly love'' to save herself if ever she gets exposed.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
that's insightful, "ML attempting to protect his own love," shows he is selfish, why are they messing…
I don't think he was being selfish to protect his love, rather he was trying to stop FL from ruining her life completely. If she had killed the chancellor, she would have no way to prove that her father was innocent and also she would lose her life for killing such important court official.
4 0
Replying to IamNaheed • Feb 20, 2026
He interfered coz he didnt want her to become a criminal, she doesnt have to become a murderer, she must be given…
Yeah a lot of things needs to unfold, there so many gaps in the story, few things have started to make sense now, but there's still a lot more to be shown. Also if this would have been the ending, then it would be a shame to waste such a good drama.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
I'm starting episode 29 and I can't understand why the ML and FL don't trust each other after he promised to help…
Ep 29 to me felt somewhat incomplete. The scenes weren't pieced well together and it felt like few things were missing somewhere, I am not able pinpoint what.
Though the fighting scene was done really really well. We must appreciate Bailu for commendable work.
0 1
Replying to IamNaheed • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
He interfered coz he didnt want her to become a criminal, she doesnt have to become a murderer, she must be given…
True, he stopped her from writing her own death sentence had she killed the right chancellor. ML wants her to live a good life without having to suffer from another set of nightmares, though his plan backfired because of the emperor, but he still saved FL. I think eventually both will understand each other's intentions and team up together again to remove the chancellor the right way.
1 2
Replying to ShaashaS • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
So they broke up? But isn't the marriage given by emperor according to an edict? Emperor himself dissolved it?
Yes
1 1
Replying to ShaashaS • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
So they broke up? But isn't the marriage given by emperor according to an edict? Emperor himself dissolved it?
Yes, she pushed him away. HJ became sick heartbroken. And Peiyi asked the emperor to cancel the marriage decree, but he told her to wait as the court in chaos and it'll effect the Xiao family.
5 3
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
Saw this coming!! Knew that XHJ and LPY's boat wouldn't sail so smoothly, after all this is cdrama. But it doesn't make sense, she didn't get any punishment for doing all that, so why is she still afraid of implicating him and his family ? Also why would he actually believe her hurtful words? Wasn't actions of keeping his compass thing with her even during the fight, enough for him to understand that she trying to push him away and doesn't actually mean whatever she said.
5 6
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 20, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
The banquet was a huge disaster, after all her efforts, the punishment for him is just copying scriptures??? Seriously? She risked her life so many times just to find out who the mastermind was. The whole thing us just so ridiculous.
Another 5 episodes left, at this point I don't know what to expect of the drama anymore.
Anyone who has read the novel, please spoil what will happen after this ?
5 0
Replying to Daisy S • Feb 19, 2026
What are these Banquets? Can you please explain, I don't know about them.
Oh I thought it was something relevant to the plot that I missed.
0 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 19, 2026
I just love the fact that they both knew each other's feelings clearly without saying it. I am usually not a big fan of slow burn, but theirs made me excited. I really I like their dynamic together.
16 2