Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2022
Replying to AtsukoM • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
1. I think he's her senior2. Because she finds another person from the academy who's still alive3. To keep the…
We are anyways in for some big plot twist, that's for sure. We must get ready for it
0 0
Replying to Dramaqueen • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I really dislike the sister. this is prolly heading toward a happy ending for hr and that rookie assassin. so…
Her dumb nature is actually really annoying. She actually doesn't have the courage to kill Yeli, still hired an assassin to kill her! Does she even think before doing anything?
0 1
Replying to Mellowrose • Jun 12, 2026
Cheng lei using his own voice right? Coz its sound similar to his voice, love his gentle and bit husky voice
Yes, it's his voice
2 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I have a few questions about the plot, please help me find them.

1. Who exactly is captain Li? Her senior from Lishan academy or a member of Ye family?
2. Why did Yeli become so emotional when she came to know that painter was also a part of the academy once ?
3. If everyone at the mountain are dead and only she know the truth,then why does she keep mentioning them like they are still alive?
4. Is Yeli actually living in a fantasy where everyone is alive and on the mountain?
0 4
Replying to cdramasfan • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
ep.11, the master she said who saved her life when she fell from the cliff is her imagination, she herself was…
Really? So there is literally no one left on Lishan mountain and she is imagining all of them? Also has their skills ?
1 2
Replying to AtsukoM • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Now she's got 2 confirmed phantoms/personalities in her head. As we have seen so far, she's not just merely imagining…
How did we conclude this? Was it mentioned earlier that Master Zhu is dead ? I am genuinely curious to know. I may have missed something.
0 5
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
According to the previews, MXY is gonna be angry with Yeli for planning the kidnapping. But I hope they don't separate from each other, and have stupid misunderstandings. I just hope so 🤞🏻
0 3
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Not her staging her whole kidnapping just to convince him to heal his legs. Should I be amazed or scared???
It is indeed one hell of a way to convince him to get the treatment
3 0
Replying to Chanchan • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Dont think he is her chess piece.. both of then have same goals..same enemies.. she knows..he doesnt..yet
Maybe, maybe not. What I mean is, initially he might have been just a part of her revenge plan or maybe she just wanted to take care of him because of the promise she made to his brother and also because she thinks Linshan mountains owes their family.
0 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 12, 2026
its on wetv if you have it
You can see it on wetv website on a computer or laptop. It works. I am also from India
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Just saw the previews of next episodes, I must say, the character of Yeli is indeed very complex and layered. I think she is hiding her original personality and is playing wild games to get revenge, and MXY is one of her chess piece, but she'll end up actually loving him.
2 3
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Mo Xiu Yao beating his legs, helpless unable to move, unable to help or protect his wife. It broke him. I could…
I also I think so, Yeli hired those bandits to put on a show, to encourage MXY get the treatment, but somehow the situation went out of control.
But I don't understand, why did MJL show up there ?
0 1
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 12, 2026
Red ear Cheng Lei kisses Bai Lu's forehead 😍❤️
Everytime they are close, his ears turn red! I love it !!!!
2 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Ep 10 was so beautiful!!! The filmography, the background score and the pacing, it was just beautiful.
First I fell in love with the characters, then the plot intrigued me and now the filmography and the music.
Everything comes together so well !!!
3 0
Replying to Sharlotka • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Episode 8Oh, nice, he’s probably going to start digging into who Qing Shuang is and realise that she’s actually…
Ikr, Jingli seems pathetic with those excuses.
And her younger sister is actually very dumb, I don't know if it is funny or annoying.
2 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
I am really enjoying the show. Both the main leads have done an incredible job with their characters, it's like these characters were meant for Cheng lei and Bai lu. All the complexities of the characters are so well acted by both of them.
I've always followed Bai lu's work, and recently came across Cheng lei, I must compliment him for his looks and acting skills.
13 0
Replying to lonera • Apr 16, 2026
Wattpad has an English version, so I read from there.
I can't find the English version there.
0 1
On Dream of Golden Years • Apr 15, 2026
I am at ep 5, and slow pace is bothering me. Does the story pick up some pace in upcoming episodes or will remain the same? Please someone spoil it for me.
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 22, 2026
The dragon represents the emperor. Phoenix being paramount and defeating the dragon means treason, I guess. Afaik,…
Most of the problems in the drama were because of his poor decision making skills and incompetence.
1 0