Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 5, 2024
  • Awards Received: Big Brain Award1
Replying to tomo • 13 hours ago
Title Lovex3 Spoiler
BROOO! THE HELMET? I'm actually so fkng weak 😂😂😂
The tea pot? 😭😂
2 1
On Decoding You • 22 hours ago
Title Decoding You
We are one episode in, why the review bombing? The first episode was fun, come on now
6 0
Replying to Matt • 3 days ago
Title Lust
im interested to see why you are trying to give akin the benefit of the doubt? its obvious that talay is being…
I was just using my stand in as a reference, although it annoyed me on my first watch of it, the second time I guess I understood the characters motivations.

The pilot episode said that this is a world where money trumps the law. If you use that as an opening line and then show us a lovey dovey sugar daddy and sugar baby arrangement, then why make that setting in the first place? 😭 Just set it in the present day.

Anyway, if their life is not put in danger while protecting their love interest then they have not completed the wife chasing in my books😒. The scale in my heart needs them to at least have a coma or a bullet wound. So if he is just going to just be mean then… what about my hospital stay?

I will wait to see what the trailer is like before I pass any further judgements though
1 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 4 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
If there is an open relationship tag how is there an infidelity tag as well? I have not watched it but I love the leads so I am debating whether to start it. I don’t mind either topic but I would like to start the series with my eyes wide open 🤣. I am not a fan of surprises.
2 0
Replying to Ahseyi • 6 days ago
Suzuki still can’t get the right answer even after all that but it’s ok I’m happy again and he was looking…
lol yes, it really shows the positive impact Serizawa has had on Suzuki. From being a silent loner to organising the class’s festival activities, it is as if he has come alive again. So I wasn’t too fussed about the romance development, I just found it funny how Takeuchi said don’t be nice to me or I will fall for you too! lol the teacher was just doing his job😭😂. Takeuchi is such a treasure, lol I hope in the special episode we see how he and Iwasaki are doing 😍
1 0
Replying to 3rdy • 6 days ago
It happened twice that we've seen another GNJB member pop up in their group mates' series, is this going to be…
lol I thought it Matsumoto using Suzuki’s picture😂
4 0
Replying to se-ki • 6 days ago
the way I’ve been ghost shipping Takeuchi and Iwasaki and didn’t even know Takeuchi had a crush on the teacher…
lol I could tell about the teacher when he always delivered the papers but Iwasaki was unexpected
6 0
On Decoding You • 6 days ago
Title Decoding You Spoiler
lol I think Kit’s mom has been planning this marriage for a long time🤣, Nont was her only concern😭. Kit be damned 😂.
2 0
On Shadow Punisher • 7 days ago
Title Shadow Punisher Spoiler
Ep 11 two half dead people searching for clues in a zombie infested mountain 😭. I hope they make it through in one piece.
3 0
Replying to dank_by • 7 days ago
Title Ao to Midori Spoiler
No shade but after being abused by slow shows this season, I will wait until we are 5 episodes in before I start…
I blame Countdown to Yes 😭🤣 I loved it so much but every week it said sike! Not this week and that kept on going. Then I started My Summer of You, same thing. And now Serizawa has drawn me into its whirlpool as well. I will comeback after I sort my emotions out🤣.
7 0
On Ao to Midori • 7 days ago
Title Ao to Midori Spoiler
No shade but after being abused by slow shows this season, I will wait until we are 5 episodes in before I start watching it🤣
6 2
On Shadow Punisher • 9 days ago
Alen and Yunxi seem to have a connection, their second collab in a martial arts series within a years time span.
3 1
Replying to Nyanka • 12 days ago
But that's a good thing. Let the toxic y-girls stay on their side of MDL tbh. If those people were over here the…
Wishing was well shot but Connecting with you just edges over it a little bit, just a little
0 1
Replying to Nyanka • 12 days ago
But that's a good thing. Let the toxic y-girls stay on their side of MDL tbh. If those people were over here the…
My summer of you is the one with movie buffs, the one you are thinking of is My Summer, Your storm🤣.

I am sure you love Taiwanese BLs then?
1 3
Replying to PetersonDawnAlexa • 12 days ago
Title Lust
I think the selling part means that if he stays willingly, the mafia guy will consider the father's debts paid,…
Okay, I will wait for it too. Lol they have adapted Fool in Love in thai and with chinese dub so maybe this time it will be pulled of well
1 1
Replying to Hiba • 12 days ago
i cameback here after watching episode 8 and yes, although i agree with everyone ou boy is overly dense. But am…
Yep, by the process of elimination Takeuchi is the best guess. Also Serizawa never approached him in their first year, how could he factor himself in
6 0
Replying to dank_by • 12 days ago
I blame Serizawa, that was too vague and even I would have been confused🤣. Just say his name starts with S…
If I still get it wrong, shut it down🤣 and find a new crush, I may need to see a psychiatrist for my lack of seeing objective reality
9 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 12 days ago
Title Lust Spoiler
So you didn't read I Was Sold To One Direction? All the basics are in there.
Ahh interesting, that makes more sense, an additional motive that we don’t expect
1 0