Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 15, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2023
On Abyss • Jan 9, 2024
Title Abyss
this was so good, i dont understand why 7.8 😭
10 5
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jan 4, 2024
This is actually good in contrast to th negative feedbacks about this on here. Y'all almost made me not watch…
I also almost didn't watch it because people were saying bad things, but it's so good!
9 1
Replying to FreddeBattel • Jan 4, 2024
Na In Woo is ugly, as usual. He doesn't play well, as usual. But who cares ?!! ! ALL the others are superb. I'm…
girl...
4 1
Replying to Bowen Higgins • Jan 2, 2024
Title Reset
can you tell if it has any romance?
It's not focused on romance, but there's very little of it!
2 0
On Reset • Jan 1, 2024
Title Reset
one of the best I've ever watched in my entire life, I'm very sad that no one talks about it on tik tok😭
4 2
Replying to toy • Oct 25, 2023
Title Vigilante
lança logo!!!! tô morrendo de saudades do joohyuk :(
eu tbmmm 😭
1 0