K-Drama
On Our Blues • Jan 15, 2024
Title Our Blues
esse final foi lindamente triste 😭 vou sentir sdd deles
0 0
On Our Blues • Jan 15, 2024
Title Our Blues
meu Deus q final lindamente triste 😭 vou sentir sdd deles
0 0
Replying to pss9191 • Jan 14, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
it gets better
like she wanted him to leave her dying there, seriously she stressed me out a lot, and another thing that irritates me was that she kept "separating" from him because her mother told her to, she is literally an adult with a job that pays well WHY does she let her mother boss her I swear she stresses me
0 0
Replying to pss9191 • Jan 14, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
it gets better
omg I also got mad at her all the time asking why he saved her
0 2
On Vagabond • Jan 14, 2024
Title Vagabond
i wanna season 2 plsss 😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 0
On Revenant • Jan 14, 2024
Title Revenant
i wanna see more hong kyung in dramas 😭
9 0
Replying to murmars • Jan 14, 2024
Title Abyss
I remeber watching this kdrama a few years ago totally loving it and now it has a rating of 7.8?!?!
me too, is sooooo good
1 0
On Derailment • Jan 14, 2024
Title Derailment
Is it good to continue? I had a lot of expectations but the first ep was pretty boring
1 7
On Marry My Husband • Jan 14, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
necessito de novos episódios😭😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to debwxlll • Jan 14, 2024
Title Our Blues
This drama was so good to watch, I just loved it
I love dramas with real stories that happen to people
3 0
On Our Blues • Jan 14, 2024
Title Our Blues
This drama was so good to watch, I just loved it
4 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
i love this 😭😭😭
7 0
On Celebrity • Jan 9, 2024
Title Celebrity
I watched it with great expectations but I was disappointed, my opinion was very boring
0 0
Replying to Memoona • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
This show is the BEST FREAKING THING that happened to me in 2024!
YESSS
2 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Jan 9, 2024
Title Fireworks of My Heart
I'm on episode 10 and I'm finding it very boring, is it worth continuing???
2 9
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I can't finish this season, everything is so confusing
3 0
Replying to rab • Jan 9, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
I had high hopes for this one but unfortunately it was not at par with the first one. I could not empathise with…
i agree🙋
3 0
On Marry My Husband • Jan 9, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I'm so excited for the next ep😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to Rima • Jan 9, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
watch 'marry my husband' ..it is pretty decent
I'm watching that one and I'm enjoying it 😃
6 0
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Jan 9, 2024
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
só boring 😭
10 4
