Celebrity
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Apr 7, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2 Spoiler
YOU'RE TELLING ME NINJA DIDN'T DEBUT????
I'm so so so sad like ah i like Shen too but I was so ready to watch Ninja debut i feel really sad
6 4
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Apr 7, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2 Spoiler
YOU'RE TELLING ME NINJA DIDN'T DEBUT????
8 7
Replying to CV_58 • Apr 5, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
From my perspective, this show can be a hit or miss, given the first installment's rating and also people's wariness…
wait is this part of a series?
0 4
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 5, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
The cast is literally avengers assembled
12 0
On 2024 Idol Star Athletics Championships Chuseok Special • Apr 1, 2025
Title 2024 Idol Star Athletics Championships Chuseok Special
&team part-time idols, full time athletes
2 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Apr 1, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
woah I haven't even finished S1 I gotta catch up soon 😭
2 0
Replying to dorara • Mar 31, 2025
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
I think the story is quite similar to the anime spy x family
first thing popped in my head
1 0
Replying to mimi • Mar 31, 2025
Title Reset
my attention span is so small i am learning
maomao 🫶
0 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Mar 29, 2025
Person Han Hyo Joo
I love you ma'am, respectfully. Please I want her to star as another badass character such as she was in Happiness 😭🫶
11 0
On Choi Beom Gyu • Mar 29, 2025
Person Choi Beom Gyu
Beomieee congrats on your single Panic ♡
0 0
On Bai Jing Ting • Mar 28, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Just watched Reset he was so good in it!! He is definitely a versatile actor
9 0
On Reset • Mar 28, 2025
Title Reset
this was amazing!!!
6 0
On Chuang Magazine • Mar 24, 2025
Title Chuang Magazine
this is so much fun haha
0 0
On Lin Jin Xiong • Mar 23, 2025
Person Lin Jin Xiong
He reminds me of Luhan, being an ex-SM trainee too. I'm really hoping he debuts <3
0 0
Replying to yawnz • Mar 23, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
does anyone know why this year's public performances changed into 2 only? cuz usually in the previous seasons…
ayo yawnzzn
1 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Mar 23, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
Please Th8 come back 😭
7 0
On Nana • Mar 22, 2025
Person Nana
She was fierce in Mask Girl, although the drama was just above average for me. I hope she gets good dramas, she has potential!!
1 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Mar 21, 2025
Title Happiness
that's the whole story, every character gets even worse except the main couple, so if you get frustrated or aggravated…
ah why did you force yourself to watch it this drama probably wasn't your type. Yes it's a happy ending!
0 0
Replying to honeymoon • Mar 20, 2025
Title Happiness
i hate everyone except the main couple idk if i should continue 😔
that's the whole story, every character gets even worse except the main couple, so if you get frustrated or aggravated easily I'd say drop it
3 2
On The Art of Negotiation • Mar 19, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
why is the rating low if people are enjoying it? 🤔
4 5
