Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Exoplanet
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2022
Replying to Gloreeyah • Mar 19, 2025
Title The Witch
So, I finally got around to watching the last two episodes, and I’m not sure how I feel about this drama. The…
mark it as spoiler
6 0
Replying to MayinFall • Mar 19, 2025
Title Happiness
Right, people definitely thought it be more zombie fighting action but really on the outside it was just military…
Couldn't have said it any better!
3 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Mar 17, 2025
Debut the DISCO team ASAP. They are the REAL MVP!!! mannn i wish the they'd debut 9 members with Dongdong and Peanut + the 7 top rankers. DISCO TEAM FOR THE WIN!!!!

Dorn you're amazing!!! Literally all the members were so charismatic, especially Ninja, I felt like they were enjoying the performance more than anything and that brought the best of their abilities. So good!!
7 0
On Cha Woo Min • Mar 16, 2025
Person Cha Woo Min
Enough with the villains he should get a good guy role now 😔 although he slayed as villains too
6 0
On The Witch • Mar 15, 2025
Title The Witch
People who gave up because of constant flashbacks are missing out butttt I agree that there are quite a lot of flashbacks and the pacing is too slow, this could have easily been a short drama of 6-8 episodes

Regardless, I like it!!
7 0
Replying to averymelo • Mar 15, 2025
Title The Witch
suddenly the romance shifting to his friend 😂 but we only have 1 eps left🤣
ikr 😭
1 0
Replying to Baekhyunnn • Mar 14, 2025
Person Lee Jae In
Was she in Kyungsoo's MV 'Somebody'???
yess she was i checked
5 0
Replying to mg_xzx • Mar 14, 2025
characters are annoying as shit and dumb as fuck, they all lack common sense 6/10 ive never seen such dumb characters…
they are high school students what else do you expect? them being immature/stupid is pretty much true to the set up of the story
18 0
Replying to Char • Mar 13, 2025
It's super fun though ngl. It feels light and fluffy, which is much needed in regular doses :D
that's brutal 😔 but on the other hand you would have felt even worse if you liked it when it came out and now it's ruined for you because of him
1 1
Replying to Char • Mar 13, 2025
It's super fun though ngl. It feels light and fluffy, which is much needed in regular doses :D
yeah i guess, btw you're watching QOT? 😭 just drop it it's not worth it 😔
2 7
Replying to awesoomekyung • Mar 13, 2025
I think everyone has failed in their first love but we still live well and consider it all a joke as time goes…
oh Hi Eri 🙋🏻‍♀️
1 1
Replying to Good for You • Mar 12, 2025
Keep watching.
Kakashi I said proceeded not processed 😔☝️ Well I'm not watching any further for some time got too many classes so ig you should just watch
0 2
Replying to Rino Loyal • Mar 11, 2025
I am pausing at ep3 till it finishes. And if the ML and FL happen to end up together i won't continue watching.…
So I'm not the odd one out, I've never felt so uncomfortable about romance scenes before 😭
1 0