Celebrity
Replying to enchantinglily • Mar 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
is there annoying second leads?
No but annoying wannabe second leads, but don't worry fl doesn't pay attention to them
3 1
On Happiness • Mar 8, 2025
Title Happiness
⚠️ If you're watching and ENJOYING the drama then don't read the comments as there are a lot of negative ones so it might ruin your experience. Proceed with caution or rather don't read any further!!
9 1
aeri • Mar 8, 2025
Review Happiness
omg you're a light in the darkness, I just started watching and I was enjoying it but then I read the negative comments and ever since then I keep wondering if it's bad or not instead of getting immersed in the drama 😭 I'm never reading comments before finishing a drama ever again
0 0
Replying to Berryvery • Mar 6, 2025
Title The First Frost
I personally don't find them that similar but just to add to the conversation I think bai jing ting(ML) looks…
He also looks similar to Park Hyungsik, when I first saw a clip on reels i thought it was him
1 1
On The First Frost • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
BJT has slowly become one of my fav chinese actors 😭
22 0
Replying to Maomao • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
that was a butterfly🦋
ik, it was a reference to Taylor Swift's song Cardigan
0 1
On The First Frost • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
Are you even best friends if you don't get gay allegations lmaooo
14 1
On The First Frost • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
EP.11 HE DREW STARS AROUND HER SCARS 😭
3 3
Replying to Clementine • Mar 2, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Edited: Apparently thoughtfully answering someone's question warrants a rude response and then gaslighting after…
to clear things up, it was a rhetorical question, so I was confused why you replied with a big paragraph, so I replied with "okay?". You should be a better judge of what's a rhetorical question and not if you're just gonna get mad at a random stranger lol
1 1
Replying to Clementine • Mar 2, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Edited: Apparently thoughtfully answering someone's question warrants a rude response and then gaslighting after…
and also it wasn't really a question, ever heard of a rhetorical question? :|
0 2
Replying to Clementine • Mar 2, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Edited: Apparently thoughtfully answering someone's question warrants a rude response and then gaslighting after…
I wasn't trying to be rude. just didn't know what to say. it was more of a 'confused okay' than 'rude okay'
2 0
Replying to Clementine • Mar 2, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
Edited: Apparently thoughtfully answering someone's question warrants a rude response and then gaslighting after…
.....okay?
0 5
On Bai Jing Ting • Mar 2, 2025
Person Bai Jing Ting
how come I'd never seen bro before when he's been the main lead in so many dramas before The First Frost 😭
5 7
On The Witch • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Witch
i disagree with the comments so much omg 🥲
10 1
On The Witch • Feb 27, 2025
Title The Witch Spoiler
I cried my eyes out at the end of 3rd episode 😭
5 0
Replying to Juggler • Feb 27, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
You should see his 'Twinkling Watermelon'. Don't let the title fool you, it's a masterpiece
ik I've watched Twinkling Watermelon, one of my favs
1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 26, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
the kid that plays young Ban Ju Yeon is so good at acting, he's definitely going places
10 2
Replying to Darkell • Feb 26, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
at moment any triangle or sml obsessed for FL ? :D
There isn't any sml
3 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Feb 23, 2025
Person Doh Kyung Soo
사랑합니다 ❤️
2 0
Replying to dramalover • Feb 10, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
Where did you watch it?
then it must not be available in your country
0 0
