Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 15, 2021
  • Awards Received: Thread Historian1 Soulmate Screamer1
On Fish upon the Sky • May 28, 2021
Am I the only one seeing differently?! The guy at the end kissing Pi's forehead is NOT Duean. He has similar hair style but the eyes and the nose are different.
Edit: Thank you all! I saw other ppls comments saying it was Duean. I was like it doesn't make sense...why would he be kissing his own brother? lol
4 4
On Nitiman • May 8, 2021
Title Nitiman
Idk there's something about makeup and lighting that make the actors look tired like they just came back from a 12hr shift imo. I'm sorry but I'm not vibing the whole “Nothing and no one was hotter than Mr. Jin!” as they claim to be. The episode is up on dramacool btw
1 0
On Fish upon the Sky • May 7, 2021
I love how the same people keep coming back week after week to trash talk how much the show has bad taste in humor :D I personally enjoy reading those comments lol I gave the show a 10/10 rating for that reason. hahhahah
So, Meen doesn't know Pi is Duean's lil bro?! I see a plot twist coming next week.
6 2
Replying to Themotherofloopers • May 1, 2021
I think this might be the missing big brother? LOL....I hope not.
Thanks. I guess there is plot twist coming up soon
0 0
Replying to Themotherofloopers • May 1, 2021
I think this might be the missing big brother? LOL....I hope not.
they included the clip in the episode...trying to let us think that it was Mork....but a lot of fans already noticed that it wasn't Mork (or Nan). I have a memory of a goldfish...so there is a missing big bro? lol ...might I ask whose?
0 6
On Fish upon the Sky • Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone know a GMM-TV actor with cute mole under the lower lip.....coz the guy who kissing Pi's forehead under the balloons is him...not Mork...not Nan.
10 8
Replying to just_chilling_hereXD • Apr 9, 2021
Title Immortality
I’m on it, but I stalled it until the 15 of April in case HYX doesn’t air XD I need a parachute to jump out…
You're Welcome. the translation is pretty good too. He (MK916) error/spell/grammar checked them all and make the names consistent with existing subs.
0 3
Replying to Aashleena Wang • Apr 9, 2021
Title Immortality
why just costume dramas?
according to the source, they want to promote Military Themed Dramas to celebrate the anniversary. I am not familiar with Chinese Entertainment industry so I am just going to take their word for it.
1 0
Replying to just_chilling_hereXD • Apr 9, 2021
Title Immortality
I’m on it, but I stalled it until the 15 of April in case HYX doesn’t air XD I need a parachute to jump out…
Why wait till May 5th?! ENG subs for all episodes are on SUBSCENE. A really nice guy went through all troubles and translated entire season (including Easter egg episode). You just need to find RAW videos on the internet to watch the subs with.
0 5
On Immortality • Apr 9, 2021
Title Immortality
I saw some YT and Twitter sources saying that it is postponed beyond April ...(T-T) Some saying July/August but they doubt that because July marks 100th anniversary of Chinese Communist Party so they restrict promotion of costume dramas . I hope they are not true . (┬┬﹏┬┬)
1 3