Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 15, 2021
  • Awards Received: Thread Historian1 Soulmate Screamer1
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
If it were up to me, I'll just "go with the flow" and marry Scholar Han. Aside from not having money and status, he'd make a good husband.
0 1
Replying to gypsy_cloud • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I'm on ep5. does her personality or rather attitude stayed very demure/dormant on the later episodes? Will I see…
i definitely don't like the idea of the wife giving them new cloths and promoting them just to let them serve to her husband. I do not like concubine becoming main wife story arc.
1 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
I'm on ep5. does her personality or rather attitude stayed very demure/dormant on the later episodes? Will I see the girl who defended her father again soon?
1 2
On The Missing Piece • 24 days ago
it's #1 on here and yet the homophobic mdl won't recognize Gaga as LGBTQ+ streaming platform which has been around for ages.
12 3
On Love Destiny • Aug 11, 2026
Title Love Destiny
I don't really care for modern day romance between 2nd couple. I feel like I was robbed 10min of main story with unrelated 2nd couple storyline from a different century.
8 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 10, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
I'm on ep14. Dunno when they gunna reveal the ID of the gang leader but my money is on the Right Chancellor Gu. There was not really character development 10+ episode in that makes me sus. we don't know whether he's a good guy or not aside from he treats his wife poorly and having romantic feelings on his pupil. Very least likely, Yin Qing.
0 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
This series having the same rating as Knot is mind-boggling...it just goes to show that MDL ratings are garbage, lol.
Anyhow, first day at work and your boss is your ex... hmm, I'm having flashbacks. Hopefully, it doesn't come with the old trauma from Double Helix.
24 3
I understand that there's no exact term for "older brother's husband (to-be)" so the sister keeps calling "嫂子"...but I really hate that she uses that term instead of just simply calling him Feng Ge. Same thing with Thai bls using the word "wifey". Generally, im chill....but I really wish they abandon the old usage and start using gender neutral terms or use the term for correct gender. Maybe it comes from personal experience. I may feel puss af but doesn't give someone the right to use those words on me.
7 0
On Knot • Aug 4, 2026
Title Knot
while I appreciate "nesting" scene, I couldn't help but ask why aren't they taking him to an ob-gyn (or at least pee on a stick) to confirm the pregnancy and make sure the baby is well taken care of.
9 5
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
How is Sunny not locked up for being a pimp???if you were to ask me, he doesn't deserve his freedom. To me doing porn isn't something to be ashamed of. Lots of Thai adult content creators making loads of coins on OF, J4F, etc , these days. Sunny could easily ask $20/month for being a has-been.
8 2
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Jul 26, 2026
Title Payback
I was a little unsatisfied with the way Sunny find out about Sun. Maybe I am dramatic but I thought it was going…
Mannnn, that hairline was distracting. Those awful Sun's wigs at the beginning, too. The knowledge and tools to apply a seamless hairline are freely, cheaply, and easily available everywhere. There is no excuse in 2026.
2 1
On Payback • Jul 26, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
I was a little unsatisfied with the way Sunny find out about Sun. Maybe I am dramatic but I thought it was going to be epic with big reveal...not from Two O's phone and he didn't even act surprised...and Sun was the one who get beat up. Still enjoying the show. I just need a little ranting to let the steam out.
4 2
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 23, 2026
Do we have a character relationship chart or something? I generally understand the premise of the case, but I couldn't draw a mental map of it if I'm being honest. Part of it is my unfamiliarity with Korean names and not having faces to attach to them. It would be super helpful to have a chart!
2 0
Replying to anhsn • Jul 13, 2026
Xiao Se is not poisoned
i don't remember clearly. i may have mixed up with lotus casebook. the point i'm trying to make here is I don't want him being frail almost entire show just like Xiao Se being unable to utilize his martial art except dodging and floating in the air.
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 13, 2026
I hope he's not going to be poisoned the entirity of the series like XiaoSe from The Blood of Youth...come to think of it, in my mind XiaoSe is still poisoned lol
2 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 10, 2026
Nong Jane shouldn't be digging the stuff he doesn't wanna know about big Jane. Whether he has been hiding something or nothing, the trust bond is ruined...not good for a relationship. Asking face to face is the right move but it wasn't what he wanted to hear. Snooping behind his back is a bad move. I'd leave it alone or leave him.
9 2
On Cases between Us • Jul 8, 2026
After watching 6 episodes in one sitting, I like the dynamic between the two. Republican era is a plus ( just love the outfits and hairstyles). It's a shame that the episodes are half of regular episodes.
9 8
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 5, 2026
The question is how long is he gonna stay a pushover? I would hate to see him to stay that way the entire series.
6 2
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 4, 2026
I don't understand why the rating is below 8. Judging from the first two episodes, they’ve done a great job with the script, acting (especially the chemistry between the main couple), editing, directing which most of popular Thai BLs failed to do. That scene in the exam room where he was reminiscing about Big Jane was particularly well-edited; I could really relate to that from my own experience. If they keep this up, it’s going to be a show to remember for years to come.
13 1