Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
On The First Jasmine • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
okay so i saw spoilers for 15 and 16 and OMFGGG MXY AND YL KISSSSSSSSS NOT ONLY THAT MXY LEGS ARE FIXEDDDD
2 0
Replying to NyaaSymone • Jun 13, 2026
These episodes should be at least 1 hour long 😭 45 minutes is moving fast.
yes i so agree
0 0
Replying to Foxy • Jun 13, 2026
I'm surprised I was able to hold myself back enough to stay active on here, weibo, x but still haven't watched…
12 is OUT HAVE YOU WATCHED IT YET
1 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jun 12, 2026
You in the UK? It's 9:25 for me (Austria), and the UK is an hour behind.
LMAOOOO THANK YOU BRO
0 0
Replying to Eternal Sky Lantern • Jun 12, 2026
His voice actually changed compared to a few years ago. Used to be more feminine(high) but now when I listen to…
wow la im not a die hard fan of liu yu ning YETTTTT but once i do i might be able to tel his voice js like you 🥹
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
its past mid night in india ..she might be sleeping
whose mrn again.. i suck at inititals someitmes 😔
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
its past mid night in india ..she might be sleeping
oo did you like it?
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
its past mid night in india ..she might be sleeping
ohhh mb anyways have you finished 11
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
its past mid night in india ..she might be sleeping
you mean military stuff ? im not indian so idk
0 5
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jun 12, 2026
See. You learn something every day -- hahahahaha. I know. I was just as blown away when I found out as well :)…
im not allowed yet :'')
0 3
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
its past mid night in india ..she might be sleeping
oo ty for telling me shell see this wehn she wakes up.. wait that must mean its midnight for u NO???
0 7
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 12, 2026
um...I...I don't wanna be that person but uh...han ming xi falls for YeLi :3
no i can do it dont involve science in here ill take ye li first and then hmx 🥹 women matter to me more yk
0 0