Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 12, 2026
My reaction every time its Mo Jingli on my screen instead of Mo Xiu Yao 😑🙄😒😠😡🤬🤢🤮
yes
1 1
Replying to Starlight • Jun 12, 2026
is Fei Bai alive? at this point I can't differentiate between the one who is alive and the dead
yes he is fs as of now
0 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jun 12, 2026
See. You learn something every day -- hahahahaha. I know. I was just as blown away when I found out as well :)…
oo i will once i get spotify dww
1 5
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Jun 12, 2026
Harem like plots? Did I miss something - her OG fam seems to be the only harem so far.
well i think latte- is talking abt han ming xin bc he likes her... its hinted
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
oh lord if it wasnt for @MichelleTopham for teling me TIDAY that the intro and outro was sung by a MAN i wouldve NVERE KNOW LORD I LOVE ZHOU SHENN
1 9
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 12, 2026
um...I...I don't wanna be that person but uh...han ming xi falls for YeLi :3
yes then i can produce more breeds of fruits so why not
0 2
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Jun 12, 2026
um...I...I don't wanna be that person but uh...han ming xi falls for YeLi :3
no he doesnt fall for ye li he falls for me anyways i shipped them kinda bc of how they seem like an arguing couple.. i ship han ming xi w me and bai lu w me so dw :))
0 4
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jun 12, 2026
If the singer sounds like a woman with a soprano voice, it's usually Zhou Shen :)I only realized recently that…
YESSS EVEN THO I HAVENT SEEN LIU YU NIN DRAMAS YET I CAN ADMIT HE HAS AN AMIZING VOICE ALONG W BAI LU OF COURE :))
1 0
Replying to Michelle Topham • Jun 12, 2026
If the singer sounds like a woman with a soprano voice, it's usually Zhou Shen :)I only realized recently that…
what the helllllllll i lowk that it was a woman so youre telling me the intro and outro were sung by HIMMM ????
2 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
imo ye li should have delivered a HARDER slap to MJL on ep 11 it wasnt enough ye li baby let me do it for you, ill slap him so hard his brain falls off
4 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 12, 2026
Is she dead?But she is rescued.Yeying and Han Mingxi both sighed in relief is so funny. I maybe alone in this…
sameee i so fw ye ying and my man han mingxi
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
started watching ep 11 and its official i DEFO ship ye ying and my man han ming xi so hard also fan service when the physician revals his clothes slightly like UGHGHHHHHH 😩
0 6
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 12, 2026
By the time we reach 40 ep we might have crossed 25 k comments
we can do this 🥹
0 0