News
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
i love my genie guys she answeers every q
0 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
alsoo WHATS THE DRAMA IN YOUR PFP I SEE HMH SO LIKE I NEED TO KNOW
i js couldnt rmbr the fl
0 1
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
alsoo WHATS THE DRAMA IN YOUR PFP I SEE HMH SO LIKE I NEED TO KNOW
OHHH I ALR HAVE THAT ON MY LIST
0 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
one thing I finally understood is that the monkeys in her dreams are not monkeys. Those are the people who did…
actually i think you MIGHT be wrong bc in ep 1 it shows her in going smwhere at there are monkeys around here... i havent read the novel so i cant really say anyth 🥹 @Ti02 answer this i begggg
0 3
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
38 MINS LEFT
0 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
one thing I finally understood is that the monkeys in her dreams are not monkeys. Those are the people who did…
alsoo WHATS THE DRAMA IN YOUR PFP I SEE HMH SO LIKE I NEED TO KNOW
1 4
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
oml use a spoiler tag i did NOT know this at all
ohhh i havent read the novel YETT so i dont know .. but i fear you cooked w a good idea
0 1
Replying to pompommy • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Help, I need spoiler🚨 I want to know if her uncle really is a good person or he is just some enemy in disguise?…
@Ti02 i summon you to asnwer this
0 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
48 MINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
0 1
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
one thing I finally understood is that the monkeys in her dreams are not monkeys. Those are the people who did…
oml use a spoiler tag i did NOT know this at all
3 3
Replying to My universe • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
1 hour to go😍
YESSSS
0 0
Lily Alice • Jun 11, 2026
Article Chae Won Bin, Kang Hoon and more confirmed for new historical K-drama
oo interesting
2 0
Replying to xingxing • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
you are watching it?
shh dont ask 🥹 i only have 2 more left to go
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
now that i finished ep 7 and i saw ep 8, 9, 10 trailers i CANT WAITTTTT
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 11, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
OML I FINALLY FINISHED EP 7 GOOD LORD I NEED MORE MORE MORE
1 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
i used a illegal webs if you want it
You can try wetv iqyi YouTube or kisskh
0 2
Hayat • Jun 10, 2026
Photo Photo
ARE YOU ACTUAL FUCKING KIDDIN ME LIKE I ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT WE NEARLY ALL FELL FOR IT... EP 7 IS OUT AND I NEED TO FINS8H 8T BY TODAY LIKE OML IM FREAKING OUT TS NOT EVEN FUNNY ... SO GUYS RMBR MO LI RELEASES ONE EP IN MORNING AND ONE IN THE EVENING SO 2 EPS PER DAY DONT FORGET THAY
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
guys log off if youre waiting for 7 is not wirth staying on here still im gonna go 🥹👍
1 0
Replying to xingxing • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
you are watching it?
ya ya i started it yeasterday w everyone else im waiting for ep 7 which is tommrw and you?
0 3
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Someone pls ping me when it FINALLY airs
its tommorow babes
0 0