Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
I am wide awake and waiting.
youre awake and its STILL NOT HERE YET UGHHHH THE TIMER RESET AGAIN RECENTLY
0 7
Replying to Xephon • Jun 10, 2026
Yup, timer reset AGAIN for another hour.
i js saw OML WHY
1 3
Replying to skyfleurette • Jun 10, 2026
You mean 10. It’s out of ten. Not five. 5 would be very poor on mdl.
MBBBBB I WAS TOO HYPED UP I FORGOT 😭
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
to all the people who gen enjoys this drama, we must perform a DAILY RITUAL so everytime we ALL finish an ep WE must rate it 10 stars
1 3
Replying to jade • Jun 10, 2026
lv boying shouldn't see this rating
ohhh i see, anyways pick me up from my grave in 9 minutes if 7 is out
0 0