Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
It seems she wanted to run away from Lishan, but she was not allowed too. But the people who stopped her didn't…
thank you hopefully i WONT SEE him on ep 7 🥹
1 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
WAITTT i think lowk ye li islying on ep 6 wher se told he jin she wrtes letters to turirs at lishan.. bc it show her putting he jins letter for minghui in her drawer along w other letters... ? 🤔
0 4
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
It seems she wanted to run away from Lishan, but she was not allowed too. But the people who stopped her didn't…
DO IT I BEG ALSO ADD IN YE YING SHE PMO SO FAR
0 4
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
He was mentioned before as well, he was a senior of her in Lishan.
lowk i keep foegtting thank you 🥹
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
LMFAOOOO NOT YE LI BEING SECRETIVE IN EP WHILE ML IS DAMM WELL WATCHING HER I CANT TAKE TS SRSLY 🤣🤣
4 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
FIRST OIF ALL BAI LU LOOKS HOT AND SECOND OF ALL I MUS ADMIT THE CHILD ACTOR THEY USED FOR SML IS HIGHLY ACCURATE IMO
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
Guys chill, to hell with ratings! MDL is just a fans forum, 500 people together can easily downvote a drama no…
same but im still kinda sad lowk ppl rated it 7.9 🥹
5 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
6 IS OUTTTTT ALSO IM FINALLY HOME AND I SEE 7 IS IN 1HR WTHHHH AND I CANT WATHC 6 RN BC I HAVE JOBS 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 10, 2026
Hopefully the exam went well.
YESSS I GUESS SOO ALSO PFP CHANGE IS SO CUTE GIRL
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 10, 2026
How was the exam ..went well??
YESSS LOWK I WAS KINDA EASY MINUS A FEW QUESTIONS OBVIOUSLY
2 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 10, 2026
Okay so like I come back and see the raing at 7.9 WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK HAPPENED WHEN I WENT FOR MY EXAMS HUH.... WHOEVER TF OS DOING THIS STOP WATCHING AND LEAVE LET US TFJ FAND ENJOY IN PEACE BRO 😭😭😭
7 5
Replying to love triangles anti • Jun 10, 2026
I'm on episode 2, is her maid also in her imagination?? Because no one seems to be paying her attention 😭
GIRL HURRY TF UP 6 IS COMIN SOON LIKE IN 30 MINS
2 1