News
Replying to heavendramalist • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
The way he’s talking and describing her in episode 4 was so cute I played that part like three times I LOVE…
OMLLL IM ON EP2 GIRL UPDATE ME AND MESG ME
0 2
Lily Alice • Jun 9, 2026
Article Kang Mi Na reportedly to co-star alongside Bae In Hyuk in new K-drama
ooo interested
6 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
OKAY GUYS IS ML LIKE DIASVLED FULLY IN THE LEGS IM CONFUSDD
1 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Buddy Exams first!!I know the excitement can't help but ....last is your choice
LORD I FISNHED EP 1 UI LOVE ITTTT
0 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
GRACE UPDATE ME
FINSHED EP 1
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
LORDD GOOD LORKD I FISNIHED EP 14 OMLLL @Ti02 I FISNIHED ONE EP LORD ITS HEAVEN
0 10
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
OKAY IT OFFICLA WE HAVE STARTEDS
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Buddy Exams first!!I know the excitement can't help but ....last is your choice
THRE ONLY 2X ON MY WEB
0 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Buddy Exams first!!I know the excitement can't help but ....last is your choice
STARTING IT RN AND IM ONT SKIPPING A SINGLE INTRO... WHAT SPEED DO YOU WATH IT ON
0 4
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
okay screw yall im starting it... and like i watch on 2x so... ill finsih fast
4 0
Replying to Grace • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Oh dear when mo xiuyao was pretending to have idk a heart attack in the first episode i couldn't help rewinding…
GRACE UPDATE ME
0 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Buddy Exams first!!I know the excitement can't help but ....last is your choice
okay js listen .. i have maths 2mmrw... then chem on 12th and 15th is ohys AND THEN IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
1 6
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
noppee
girl shld i start
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I THINK I SHOULD
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
SCREW MY EXAMS SHOULD I START IT ... I LOIWK AM DYING HERE SM1 CALL AN AMBULANCE
0 8
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I was about to trust me
lol
0 1
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
noppee
https://wetv.vip/en/live/368730 IS THIS LIVE LIKE RN
0 3
Lily Alice • Jun 9, 2026
Article Ong Seong Wu takes on his first villain role in 'Spooky in Love'
good lord hes hot
4 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
noppee
ohh i watch of illegal webs
0 8
On The First Jasmine • Jun 9, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
ITS SO SAD I STILL CANT WATCH TS IM SO FRUSTATED
0 0