Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
wait im confused whos the girl w zhiyao then if theres a woman called princess lingyun ? the woman w zhiyao calls him brother, but i lowk kinda ship yk ? sm1 explain @Ti02 i summon youuuu
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
okay its official i found ye li HOT in ep 20 when she was fighting and sadly matser zhu desont exist its js her hallucinating AND WE HAVE A MOMMY AND THAT IS PRINCESS LINGYUNNN UGHHH SHES SUCH A SMASHHHH
4 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 18, 2026
guys i was MISSING YESTERDAY BC I WASNT ALLOWED TO WATCH YESTERDAYS EPS AT ALL, NOW I HAVE TO CATCH UP ON 20 21 22 23 UGHHHH 😭😭😭 SO I WONT BE COMMENTING AS OF NOW
1 6
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
this drama is indeed an OPEN HAREM... WELL YESS AN OPEN HAREM FOR ME DUH 🙄 WEVE GOT MXY, (NOT YE LI BC SHES MY DAUGHTER WHICH I FEEL MATERNAL FOR SO BAD), HAN MING XIN, LI FEIBAI (NO I DO NOT CARE IF FEIBAI HAS A LOVER HE CAN HAVE 2 😏) OH AND QIN CANG UGHH ALL MYZADDIES SO FAR AND IM WAITING EAGERLY FOR MORE AHAHAHAH
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
I NEED EP 20 WE WERE LEFT ON HUGE CLIFFHANGERS WDYM YE LI IS INVOLVED KNOW UGHH TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR ME TO TAKEW 20 COME QUICKLY TMMRW
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
ye li in the blue outfit on ep 198 at 34:09 lowk reminds me smm of my mother li pei yi (another drama of hers)
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jun 16, 2026
I am still at ep 17 ..looks like i need to catch up with you all
IM ON 19 NEARLY FINISHED HURRY BRO
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
i feel like qin cang is jealous he couldnt recieve muyangs love that much on ep 19 bc he does smile a little at the fact when muyang and tian yang talk abt cocnuts anways back to watching 19
0 2
Replying to Changgu lover • Jun 16, 2026
Is it only me who's having a crush on Li FeiBaiAslo I gagged after seeing tension pneumothorax being treated in…
no girl hes lowk hot asw
1 0