Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2026
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
call me dumb or all you want but i shipped qin cang and lady tinglan from THE VERY MOMENT THEY SAVED THAT MAN 😘
4 2
Replying to NyaaSymone • Jun 16, 2026
Literally like the call is coming from inside the house sir. I can’t wait till MXY wipes that smug look off…
from trye beauty ? then yes she iss
1 0
Replying to NyaaSymone • Jun 16, 2026
Literally like the call is coming from inside the house sir. I can’t wait till MXY wipes that smug look off…
yesss SAMEEE
0 2
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
somethings left alone will eventually become disasters - quote by low and behold the most DISGUSTING EVIL MAN EVER yk what is the disaster muyang, ITS YOU
0 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 16, 2026
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE I WISH I HAD WEIBO UGHHH 😭😭😭
ohhh 😭
1 0
Replying to drama-binger • Jun 16, 2026
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE I WISH I HAD WEIBO UGHHH 😭😭😭
wait you dont have weibo? as in is it banned or you dont want it
0 3
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 16, 2026
Lulu Leizi comments exchange in Weibo todayhttps://x.com/KC_petrichor/status/2066882472877711773?s=20English translations-https://x.com/bailuniverse/status/2066888190934544466?s=20https://x.com/bailuniverse/status/2066891303976325554?s=20
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTEEEEEE I WISH I HAD WEIBO UGHHH 😭😭😭
0 5
On The First Jasmine • Jun 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
EP 21 22 TEASSERS SO basically theres a NEW love rival her names su zuidie and another male rival i think?? his names general lei.. and i dont like the sound of him alr... on the last part of ep 22 ye li tell MXY to give candy to su zuidie AND i dont like that i feel like she added smth in that candy
0 1
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 16, 2026
Sui Zuidie hmmmmmmmmmm
who is that i foegot lol
0 3
Replying to Ti02 • Jun 16, 2026
In VIP, we are supposed to get 17 and 18 today. 19 is for SVIP.
ohhh im getting 19 today hehehe
0 0
Replying to Dreamlure • Jun 16, 2026
when he says ....my wife instead of Ye li 🫠🫠
YESS WE LOVE HIM
5 0