Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 20, 2025
Honestly I'm willing to ignore all the 2nd lead and sister stuff bc THE MAIN LEADS ARE SO CUTEEE how am i gonna wait a week omg they're killing me
9 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 19, 2025
I skip all the 2nd lead stuff and the sister stuff but the rest of the show (Heesu & Seungwon) is sooo cuteeee i need moreeeeee
5 0
Replying to Nadie • Apr 13, 2025
And when he said that he didn't once think of Chanyoung all day when he was with Seungwon and Jiyu, you can clearly…
yes that too!! i think his view on seungwon changed after he mentioned his mom's lover
3 1
Replying to mickey • Apr 13, 2025
as a bitch who loves slow burn i am living for these subtle signs!!! i just wish they were a bit more obvious…
same!! honestly i was getting a little frustrated with heesu in ep5 just begging him to give us SOMETHING after all the effort seungwon's putting in but at least there are some improvements in ep6 lol
5 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 13, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2 Spoiler
There were a couple subtle signs that Heesu's heart is making space for Seungwon in ep6. Like when Chanyoung sat beside him in his house, you could see the brief disappointment at not seeing Seungwon. And when Chanyoung asked if Heesu was on his or Seungwon's side, a couple episodes ago he would've said Chanyoung with no hesitation, but here you can see he's just avoiding answering altogether and tried to change the subject. And of course, the final scene where Heesu is gazing at Seungwon and smiling during the meteor shower (or whatever it was), instead of watching the sky despite it being his biggest interest.

I think in ep 7 we won't have a confession due to missed timing/interruptions, but we will have Heesu finally start to fall for Seungwon. Remember, we still have 4 episodes left, so there's lot of time for feelings and everything to be processed and worked through. The last episode will very likely be when they finally get together.
13 5
Replying to thecarterfilez • Apr 13, 2025
all that build up and story in episode 6 about Seung Won needing to confess and we still haven't gotten it ? hmmmm…
we still have 4 eps left i think they're just trying to prolong it
1 0
On Heart Pairing • Apr 5, 2025
Man I was waiting all week for the next episode just to find out today that they're postponing it another week💀
13 1
On Love Catcher in Bali • Apr 3, 2025
Title Love Catcher in Bali Spoiler
I'm glad Sooji and Sungbeom got together I didn't like either of them from the very start, Sooji with her 45° gazes and incredibly fake 'dainty' laughter, and Sungbeom with his full on aggressive love bombing. Idk how Sooji didn't feel uncomfortable with him constantly trying to confirm their feelings after just a few days of knowing each other instead of a more natural progression, but hey they suit each other. I'm surprised they're both Love Catchers too. Yongho deserved better from both of them. Sungbeom should have been nicer and not interfered everytime Yongho & Sooji were talking to each other, this man has no shame.
1 0
On Love Catcher in Bali • Apr 2, 2025
I'm sure many people have pointed it out, but I see so many celeb lookalikes in this cast it's crazy:

Taeeun - mix of hyori/go minsi/chen duling
Yujeong - mix of taeri & han sohee
Hyojin - mix of song hyekyo & huh yunjin (le sserafim)
Sungbeom - korean version of zhang linghe
Sungyeon - So Juyeon (it's mainly the smile & dimples, they're identical)
Yongho - kind of kim kyungnam but very faintly
2 2
On Heart Pairing • Mar 31, 2025
rooting for woojae & jeyeon the most now, their dates have been really enjoyable to watch and they feel very natural and sweet, maybe because I'm an introvert too
10 1
Replying to MissingN • Mar 31, 2025
In this particular case it is to prevent the participants to make researches online about the other participants,…
okay fair enough thanks :)
0 0
On Heart Pairing • Mar 31, 2025
I'm new to the korean Heart Signal design (I've watched a couple seasons of the chinese version so it's pretty similar) but I don't get why their surnames have to be a secret at first. I get age and profession, but surname? What's so special about that? It made sense with My Sibling's Romance because it was an obvious clue to who's related, but here they're all strangers.
1 2
Replying to sIRLii • Mar 29, 2025
This is fun adolescents love crush series As always K-Drama MOSTLY KD always ALWAYS F*ed it up K-director can't…
Well no because the original story is a webtoon, where Heesu and Seungwon ends up together. It was always going to be Seungwon
13 1
On Heesu in Class 2 • Mar 28, 2025
ep 1 was super cute you can tell this production has more of a budget which definitely makes a difference
9 0
Replying to 13688664 • Mar 28, 2025
Title Northward
Thank you for your kind words، it was nice to share our thoughts with you too hope we all can meet and enjoy…
yess i hope so ❤️
2 0
Replying to Kinara • Mar 28, 2025
Title Northward
More than that I think the comments were all meaningful and thoughtful. The discussions were all very deep . Everyone…
Definitely, because the characters and stories themselves were very realistic. The discussions here were pretty interesting compared to other comment sections that just talk about green flags and red flags or whatever
0 1
On Northward • Mar 28, 2025
Title Northward Spoiler
Finally finished the drama, they wrapped up everyone's individual stories very well. I feel like it was slightly rushed in the last 2 episodes but I see that they had to cut a couple scenes to reach the episode limit so that makes sense. I'm glad that even though all the kids have grown up, the families have still decided to live beside each other forever (unlike reply 1988 where they all move out of their childhood street 😭), so it's nice to know that even if these families are fictional, they're still out there, living beside each other. I also really like how the final scene was the grown up kids waving to their younger selves, it was really beautiful. I'm gonna miss the Flower Street family :( it was nice talking with all you guys here in the comment section too for the past couple weeks <3
12 2
On Northward • Mar 25, 2025
Title Northward
Shao Xingchi's character is really interesting. He grew up resenting his dad for hitting his mom so much that he ripped up his gaokao ID just to spite him, then moves away to Beijing. Where he slowly becomes more aggressive over time, adopting the same mannerisms that he hated in his father. He then goes ahead and tries to make money through illegal means and constantly ends up in jail.
Then, Wanghe recruits him and all of a sudden he's turned a new leaf. His morals have suddenly preceeded his need to make money, and prioritizes his workers over money. To the point he again becomes aggressive when it comes to protecting his people, and this guy who has spent the last few years in and out of jail is now arguing with his best friend over morals. Really interesting character.
11 2
Replying to Shantiece • Mar 25, 2025
Title Northward
People are not going to like what I'm about to say but I'm going to say it anyways. That family's anger is misplaced.…
Wanghe's argument with Fanghua after Xingchi resigned was when I understood his position. Wanghe isn't some powerful dictator, he's also just another cog of a massive business that is beyond his control. He's incredibly realistic because even though he is giving the workers harsher conditions, he is also giving greater rewards and giving them the choice to do it or not. But even that idea is created through the pressure of the company, and his career is also at stake. In the end, all of them are just workers trying to survive, it's just that some hold onto their inner values more than others
3 1