gura is such an interesting person, it's my first time being introduced to him (and pretty much the whole cast other than poong, sangmin, jinho & sunggyu) but I'm like ??? watching him. sometimes he's antagonistic for the sake of it, he's got a lot of ego which i don't like, but he does follow through by achieving his goals most of the time with his plans, so credit for that. he makes things interesting for sure but i wish something happens that catches him off guard, because he's always like "see i knew that would happen" or "see, what did i tell you"
excuses. she was already sober and yes, he kissed her first but she wasn’t really against it
if you learn how to read you can see i said she should have told the ML about it and i never said the kissing is "okay" i said it doesn't count as cheating because she. can't. consent. while. drunk.
excuses. she was already sober and yes, he kissed her first but she wasn’t really against it
yeah she remembered the next day so what?? you can have an intact memory and still have limited control over your actions WHILE DRUNK it's two completely different things wtf
Eh if the ML did that he wouldve had way worse hate comments thrown at him and people will prolly not excuse that…
the ML has been emotionally cheating and everyone's been jumping to defend him, and not only that, the 2FL is getting way more hate than the 2ML. the world will always be quick to hate on a woman
The hate the FL getting is crazy considering the kiss happened while she was drunk aka a form of altered mental status and she cannot properly consent!! Yes she should have told Ho about it, but the kiss itself is not her choice and is not actually cheating
I get it's an old show, but gosh the repeated flashforwards are getting on my nerves. I get it if they show us different flashforwards, but it's always the same clip repeated within that episode 😭 it's annoying
(This is just a rant on how much I love XingHan) We are so lucky to watch a love story like XingHan's onscreen between a real life couple. Like this is the type of story that we only see in dramas or books. From Bohan being chosen by Xing's twin sister as a good fit before they even met, to Xing being the one and only girl to activate a fountain date and taking the initiative to ask out Bohan first, which ended up being the moment he fully fell for her and that date really created a strong connection for the trouble that happens after. And they saw a pair of twin girls in that date too, a small coincidence that feels like fate. Their connection was only just blossoming, but they emotionally understood each other so well that they cried complimenting each other during that School Immersion day. And of course, Xing having to get emergency surgery on the day they were supposed to go on a date. The kind of plot you see in romance fiction. Seeing Bohan shed tears out of worry while waiting for hours for an update on her condition was so heartwrenching. And the fact they wrote letters to each other during their time apart. The few times the limitations of a dating show made things more romantic, since they're not allowed to have each other's contact and text/call each other, so they had to resort to writing letters. The yearning was exceptional. And to think, if Xing didn't activate that city date, maybe their connection wouldn't have been that strong at this point and their feelings for each other would maybe have been more lukewarm during the days Xing was hospitalized. Another twist of fate I believe. Their love story is an honor to watch, it beats a lot of fictional romances I've consumed lol. I hope they stay happy together forever.
Honestly seeing the spoilers and knowing how the love triangle resolves has made ep9 more of an relaxing watch for me. Yue'er emotional state has been all over the place for maybe half the show, and the differences in how she acts with Xilun & Hewen in Thailand really cement why that decision was best for her. She was mainly smiles around Xilun and mainly tired around Hewen. I really feel bad for her, but I also think she could have done things better instead of dragging them both to the final confession day. But I'm not sure how involved production was with that aspect, because TV wise it makes perfect sense for them to drag the love triangle to the very end of the show to keep viewers watching, so maybe there is a possibility that they didn't let Yue reject one of them earlier. I think that talk between Hewen & Xilun was long overdue. They should have done it in the first house, and get rid of that weird tension they tried to ignore. It would have made things way less awkward between the three of them.
I don't think you can fake two random civilians kissing each other and showing skinship and physical affection…
No you can't?? These people have literally ALL cried over each other in the cast reaction videos. It's clearly not fake. I'm sorry if you're just not used to seeing people in love but this is clearly real
Tbh there's so many pairing that were formed on some random day, like they met each other and decided to go all…
I don't think you can fake two random civilians kissing each other and showing skinship and physical affection without actual attraction being involved. The way they look at each other and talk about each other, that can't be faked unless they're actors. Which they're not. Plus c-netz are very skilled, they would've dug out the lies immediately. They were ruthless with Gaoya from s7
Is Yuer like, the most hated female contestant in dating show history? Honestly, I feel like usually when a popular…
Is that really how it is in China? I swear I saw comments saying that most c-netz supported Yue'er and hated on Hewen during the week of their argument. I wonder how they switched up so fast
Definitely speechless. I’d even argue that what she did was worse than Lechen.
how can you say this season is worse than s8 because of one bad love triangle, s8 was bad because of so many other things. s9 has produced the most endgame couples to date
sorry but dinghao wasnt seriously a option.he was just better than muchen.xilun has properly won the girl over.as…
Exactly, if they were dating then picking on each other's actions is fine because they are already boyfriend-girlfriend and have a close relationship, so little comments like that are fine, it's within their abilities as a couple. But it changes if they're not in a relationship, if she has another boyfriend and he is nothing to her but someone she has rejected. He is not close to her anymore, so her mocking the way he calls her name and picking on all his actions isn't fair anymore because they don't have that type of relationship, it's common sense.
The same way the twins throw light punches at their boyfriends all the time because that's the way they play around. But they're not going to do that to other men because they're not in a relationship with them.
sorry but dinghao wasnt seriously a option.he was just better than muchen.xilun has properly won the girl over.as…
Still no need to mock someone you're not in a relationship with on camera. In my opinion Yue'er was the person that wasted Hewen's time, demanding more and more from him and getting mad for just talking to Xiaoyu, all for her to just reject him in the end. But I agree Xilun is the perfect boyfriend for her, may they last a long time
So true! I might return to the show in the future, just to watch my fav couples. Honestly I can't even choose…
Seriously, I will watch all the content they give us. Romance wise I don't think any show will beat them, 4 successful couples and 1 possible one! I love the 4 endgame couples so so much
Looks like we truly did get a repeat of s7's muchen-xiaomi-dinghao, but im happy for the new couple. However there are rumors Yue'er had been liking hate posts about Hewen, that plus the way she mocked him in the cast reaction videos doesn't sit right. If they were together that would be okay in a teasing way, but to react like that after having someone else as your boyfriend is wrong. I hope Hewen can find a great partner outside this program that will reciprocate his efforts and appreciate the great person he is
If anyone wants to see that dynamic of two siblings having their own partners and all of them acting like a little family of 4, I recommend the dating show 'Heart Signal season 9'. I won't reveal much, but there are a pair of siblings in the cast that both find love and it's super endearing. They're nicknamed the family of four, and watching all the little dynamics, between the siblings and the 'in-laws', and watching them support each other especially when something difficult happens is super heartwarming. It gives me the same feeling of warmth I felt while watching this show, before things got crazy in Singapore lol
And of course, Xing having to get emergency surgery on the day they were supposed to go on a date. The kind of plot you see in romance fiction. Seeing Bohan shed tears out of worry while waiting for hours for an update on her condition was so heartwrenching. And the fact they wrote letters to each other during their time apart. The few times the limitations of a dating show made things more romantic, since they're not allowed to have each other's contact and text/call each other, so they had to resort to writing letters. The yearning was exceptional. And to think, if Xing didn't activate that city date, maybe their connection wouldn't have been that strong at this point and their feelings for each other would maybe have been more lukewarm during the days Xing was hospitalized. Another twist of fate I believe. Their love story is an honor to watch, it beats a lot of fictional romances I've consumed lol. I hope they stay happy together forever.
I think that talk between Hewen & Xilun was long overdue. They should have done it in the first house, and get rid of that weird tension they tried to ignore. It would have made things way less awkward between the three of them.
The same way the twins throw light punches at their boyfriends all the time because that's the way they play around. But they're not going to do that to other men because they're not in a relationship with them.