Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to LueurArcane • Aug 1, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Let me guess, he is still indecisive? 🤡
Not just indecisive, he's self absorbed and acts like he's the prize
4 0
Replying to Lolobang • Aug 1, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Free everyone from seungho atp. I'm tired of his ass, he's difficult to understand and deal with lord, i honestly…
It looks like Seungho has made the least one-on-one friendship there too. Like Jinwoo, Heejin, Sujin, Eunchae, Yongkyu, Chaebe, they've all made close friendships with one another. Seungho's the only one that doesn't really hang out with anyone other than his 2 romantic interests
5 1
On Stand Bi Me • Aug 1, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
So Jinwoo is the one that has to repeatedly apologize and he even cried for him in the interview. He deserves so much better. You'd think an idol trainee would know to act better onscreen too.
17 0
Replying to shraddhasingh • Jul 29, 2026
I swear I might have seen Hyun Seo in a Kdrama. She's so gorgeous and looks like an already established actress.
She looks a lot like Lee Seyoung in my opinion
1 0
Replying to sai • Jul 29, 2026
My thoughts on the last 2 eps and show overall
I really enjoyed s2. I had ended up dropping s1 midway because I just couldn't bear watching the boys on there anymore. I decided to give s2 a chance and I'm really glad I did. This season's cast seems a lot more sincere in truly doing their best to find a romantic relationship.

I related a lot with the cast. Like with Jungyun & Jinwoo's low self-esteem, the way Jinwoo's confidence issues physically manifested into the way he carried himself. I related to Hyunseo's initial cautiousness and how she felt when she actually fell for someone. Similarly, Taehoon's romantic pace. I disagree with how he did things at the end, but I related to him wanting a more natural & slow buildup from friends to lovers, and how he started retreating when things became too fast. Not reading the letter and openly saying he wouldn't was rude though. I related to Soohyun's more guy-ish way of interacting with the men. Even Hyukjoon, I empathized with his silly but childish sulking and his significance for gifts.

I can't lie I was smiling and kicking my feet all throughout Hyunseo & Hyukjoon's last 2 dates. I'm glad Hyukjoon finally got to his senses and gave everyone a straight answer in the end. Him calling her pretty and him giggling in the interview after they held hands was the cutestttttt thing ever. I became like Hyunseo and kinda forgot all his past wrongdoings after he started focusing on her again. And I'm so glad Hyunseo finally got him a gift.

But yeah, I really enjoyed this cast, even if we only got 2 couples in the end. They're just a bunch of really good people I think, flaws and all. They did their best.
4 0
On Stand Bi Me • Jul 25, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Didn't like Seungho's actions from this week's eps at all, I think he's very much acting like a child especially the way he's treating Jinwoo. I think Yongkyu could've just been a little more respectful to Chaebe's feelings, like asking where he was at then falling asleep. I feel bad for Chaebe a lot. I am a little worried about Heejin x Eunchae just bc it's nearing the end so they don't have much time to develop something that substantial, but if they do then good for them! Mixed feelings about Sujin & Hyeyeon since Hyeyeon does seem to like Seungho a lot more
16 0
So the real life couple has to be either Siwon x Yujin or Jihye x Jungwon... they both seem very compatible so I'm not sure. But i think Siwon x Yujin are more likely to try for a longer lasting relationship compared to the other two who seem like they'd prefer a fiery but short relationship. I definitely don't think Yunseo & Juhee will last or even become a couple after the latest episode.
9 1
Replying to MULTI__5stan • Jul 22, 2026
currently on ep 6 knew would be spoiled but still came here..i was also hoping for seunghyun and hyunseo to be…
i think it's a done deal at this point..the moment hyunseo fell for hyukjoon
0 1
On Better Late than Single Season 2 • Jul 22, 2026
I know it won't happen but I kinda want Seunghyun & Hyunseo to run it back, Seunghyun did seem silly and wishwashy right up until the point where he confessed his feelings to Suji and you could see it in his eyes and expression that he was sincere. He also took her rejection very maturely. He's looking like one of the better men there right now
11 3
On Better Late than Single Season 2 • Jul 22, 2026
Wow ep7 really hits hard as a viewer that has also never dated and naturally has low self esteem due to that. Jungyun, Hanju, Jinwoo, I cried during all of their moments because I related. I've never been as brave as them but I can't imagine how painful it would be to finally be a little more bold, show your feelings, and still feel like nothing is working. It sucks that they all retreated into themselves a little during those moments and blamed themselves.
I feel so bad for Hyunseo too. Hyukjoon kinda love bombed her in a way with all the attention he gave her and the grand words of fate, just for her to finally fall for him and the next moment he doesn't find her compatible anymore. Which I get, his reasons for losing interest in her make sense, but tell her!!!
6 3
Replying to rosekimchi • Jul 21, 2026
it then it would have been like the 3 way dates that were really akward and not it. Only 4ways wich is even worse.…
It became a 3 way date BECAUSE she chose Hyukjoon, 2 girls and 1 boy. If she chose Jungyun she would have been able to talk to them both because all 4 of them would be in the same building. She has every right to pick who she wants, I just think it's a bad move
7 1
On Better Late than Single Season 2 • Jul 21, 2026
I'm only like 5mins into ep7, but I don't get Suji's rationale with picking Hyukjoon. Sure, he was her 2nd choice, but you guys were going to the same place anyway!! You were going to be seeing and talking to him anyway!! If she picked Jungyun, she could have conversations with both of her main interests. It irks me that she made this decision out of pride, just because everyone was saying they knew her choice. It only hurts Jungyun and shows a bad side of her character.
7 4
On Bloody Game X • Jul 21, 2026
Title Bloody Game X Spoiler
Wow I'm so pissed after watching ep4. P3 is the smartest team there and the rest of them are clearly jealous. P1 is power hungry, P2 is nothing without Jinhyeong, C has a sneaky double agent, a nerd, and a loud clueless meanie, and R is the poor underdog that got lucky with the alliance. I hate P1 so bad.
15 0
On Bloody Game X • Jul 21, 2026
The latest game where they guess the prices before betting is a tough watch for me, because I don't know Korean currency so I can only tell if something is expensive/cheap by their reactions or what they say :(
6 1
On Better Late than Single Season 2 • Jul 16, 2026
This season is so much better than s1. Also casting Suji truly was like finding hidden treasure, she has the type of face that belongs on Singles Inferno and she's probably one of the best catfish in Korean dating show history, almost everybody is interested in her
12 2