Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
Replying to moonfolk • Sep 7, 2026
Sigh .. same old song again. It feels like deja vu again when seeing Duoduo was attacked unfairly in S8 by Lu…
I read parts of it but honestly i don't get why they wrote all that when i didn't even mention a name at first. I only bothered to respond because i like Hewen a lot. But I don't have the energy to keep arguing and that user loves instigating nonsensical arguments. If i see hate for my favorite person/character i ignore it, don't get why they can't do the same 🤷‍♀️
1 0
Replying to TheOlsens • Sep 4, 2026
Some people here are clearly suffering from mental illness. The guy wrote an entire book in response to the three…
Literally 🤣🤣 I don't think Xilun is horrible but he's definitely the worst guy this season and nothing is going to change my opinion on that
5 0
Replying to moonfolk • Sep 4, 2026
Sigh .. same old song again. It feels like deja vu again when seeing Duoduo was attacked unfairly in S8 by Lu…
I'm not interested in arguing especially with someone who thinks they can compare Yue and Xilun to two couples that are mutually interested in one another. And Duoduo is a hundred times better than Xilun. I don't care about your opinion, goodbye.
12 4
Replying to moonfolk • Sep 4, 2026
Sigh .. same old song again. It feels like deja vu again when seeing Duoduo was attacked unfairly in S8 by Lu…
Not comparable to Duoduo because Lechen was actually interested in her in the beginning. He just lost interest after getting to know her more and failed to communicate that properly because of whatever internal issues he had.
Not comparable to Kaiyi or Renfang EITHER because none of the girls are interested in their men anyway, and if they were, they'd absolutely be respectful and play fair. Kaiyi is very much a girl's girl, she's very supportive of all the women.
Yue might be happy with Xilun's company but unlike Yang or Yiheng, she isn't showing any romantic interest back, not giving him any gifts or flirting. She just likes spending time with him. But Yang and Yiheng constantly go out of their way to compliment their partners, actively seek their company, and give them gifts whenever possible. It's ridiculous and laughable that you think you can compare them.
And idk if you're watching this with your eyes closed, but Hewen does interact with Yue'er in a group setting. Multiple times. The difference is that if you want to get to know someone romantically, most people prefer to do that one-on-one. Most people don't like to flirt with their crush with people around! You don't seem to understand that though. And Hewen never gets the opportunity to do that because Xilun is stuck by her side constantly.
After Hewen invited Yue'er to the stargazing date and they were clearly having a private talk alone, most people would have the sense and decency to leave them alone, but Xilun sees them talking and decides to interrupt them anyway for something that could have been discussed later. He also stood in the way of them two during the theater experience and stood by Hewen so that Yue wouldn't sit by him. Xilun and Hewen are very much aware they're both interested in the same woman, the only difference is that Hewen doesn't try to interrupt them if he sees them together. He is considerate, not a coward.
9 6
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Sep 3, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
I hope this is not the end of Xing & Bohan's love story onscreen after Xing needing to get emergency surgery in ep5. I do have a strong feeling they are endgame and are still dating in real life, but since they said she'll need to recover for a few days I'm not sure if she'll even return to the HS house after that. Plus the contestants (I think Yue'er) said there's not much time left in the house. I hope we'll get to see more of Xing & Bohan after her recovery, they have slowly become my favorite couple out of the current 4
10 1
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Sep 3, 2026
They really struck gold with the casting this season, as of now all of the men (aside from the one that doesn't understand space or playing fair) seem to be very nice and treat the women very respectfully. Especially Bohan, Yang, & Hewen
14 15
Replying to TitilolaAndrew-Essien • Aug 29, 2026
Kaiyi & Yiheng are my all favorite. I remember the first episode when Bohan sat in the middle of Kaiyi and…
Hewen's getting hate? For what? I think he's one of the best guys there
0 1
On Bloody Game X • Aug 28, 2026
I finally understand how the majority of viewers felt finding out the winner of Devil's Plan s2 (even though I actually liked that player). As soon as I saw the final two players I rolled my eyes. This season had a lot of potential, but the way the rounds were made just ruined things. Eliminating 4 people with no redemption round or death match in the semi final was ridiculous, because that was largely a luck-based game. And we've had plenty of death matches up to that point. Whatever I'm over it, can't wait for Devil's Plan s3
21 1
Replying to onewintersnow • Aug 27, 2026
good that that bohan have moved on to xingxing, hope it ends well them. yuyang renfang, sisi yihang, and kaiyi…
I agree with almost all of this, but I don't really ship them with their second choices. Hewen & Yue'er's romantic attraction is clear, but Yue-Xilun seem like two besties and Hewen-Xiaoyu seem like two mature friends. I don't see attraction from Hewen, he seems like he's just being respectful and courteous like how he treats everyone, he mainly has his teasing side with Yue'er. And Yue'er treats Xilun like the boy version of Kaiyi in my opinion. But in the end, I doubt Hewen x Yue'er will be a couple, or if they do then last long because of their romantic priorities. Yue'er will always get insecure or hurt by the tiniest things, and Hewen isn't the type to be fully focused on her like how Xilun is, which is what she wants from him
0 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 27, 2026
THIS SEASON IS SO CUTE so many cute couples proactively choosing each other it's so refreshing to see instead of a massive love web that tangles everyone. Even though there naturally is a love square (?) in here that is probably my least fav thing to watch, the couple scenes make up for it. The twins' lovelines were my favorite in ep4. Yihang smiling every moment he looks at Sisi in that pre-grocery scene and them just having a quiet, shy thing going on but the butterflies are practically jumping out of the screen. And seeing Bohan be somewhat proactive for once with someone he's interested in is also so cute. The way he jumped and rushed to the door seeing Xing, asking her if she ate, just looking at her with those eyes and watching her leave. So. Freaking. Cute!!!!
9 0
On Bloody Game X • Aug 23, 2026
Title Bloody Game X Spoiler
I lowkey started agreeing with everyone when they were vouching for an individual match in the semi finals. But I also understand the want for alliances, and it's everyone's own right to argue for alliances or solo plays. But Seongbeom did make a good argument saying how no one had a problem teaming up against P3 in a previous match.
I actually really liked Sungjoo for deciding to play solo in the semi final and following through with that for the majority of the match. It's a shame the match became a 4 v 4 right at the very end. I did not expect Sungjoo, Jihoo, and especially YunB to make it to the finals. My preferred final 4 would be Xitsuh, Jinho, Seongbeom, and Taegyun. I would've been happy if any of those players won, and it would've been a really cool final round too. But yeah, rooting for Seongbeom. But seeing how most of these matches have a lot of luck involved, I'm not going to get my hopes up lol
11 0
Replying to sai • Aug 23, 2026
Tried to make this spoiler free by using they/them but all the comments below are full of spoilers LOL
I only know Jinho & Xitsuh so I can only speak for them, but by milder personalities i'd say likeable personalities. And those two are definitely likeable and funny and great to watch onscreen. Compared to people like YunB or Sungjoo
1 4
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 21, 2026
Chinese dating shows really do top Korean dating shows in terms of sincerity and actually finding love. Korean dating shows tend to win with the drama though lol, and I love that too so that's why I tune in. But the conversations here are so much deeper than most things you see on Korean dating shows, two people discussing their love languages and really going in depth about what is most important to them. Talking about their character, their insecurities, what life events or family dynamics caused them to have these current internal issues. Like these people truly want to express themselves and find someone they can connect with on an emotional level.
Even the panelists go in to long conversations about certain events or topics and really analyze the different things involved in love. Personally I've started skipping them after watching a whole season of it because they talk too much lmfao but I do appreciate the sincerity behind it. It's not just entertainment (though that's obviously a big factor), but you do get a sense that everyone is truly just rooting for love in general.
10 0
Replying to wyacdr • Aug 20, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
The twin sister tandem is reminding me of hs6 but hopefully it works out for the twins this time.
I think it might be better because, like they wanted, they came at separate times. So they're treated as individuals with different personalities instead of two halves, like the twins in S6 were. Higher success rate
1 0
Replying to white bones • Aug 20, 2026
Hewen is not like yuer cuz unlike her he actually stepped up in ep 3 to clear the misunderstandings they had in…
Right i feel like these situations really show how both personalities differ. When Xilun likes someone, he doesn't care about much else. He'll interrupt a conversation or make obvious moves around other people to show his interest. Hewen reads the room a lot more and tries to not create situations with conflict. He saw Yue'er with Xilun and gave them space, even though in Yue'er's eyes it probably came off as uninterest. I feel bad for him honestly. They'd make a good pair but i think Yue'er's insecurity and constant need for validation (which i dont blame her for, it's very normal) will be the downfall of their relationship
2 2
Replying to Epic Shit • Aug 20, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
why do i see Xilun turning into another Jiao PLZ dont
It might end up like that CP in season 7. Where Xiaomi & Muchen clearly liked each other more, but someone else was pursuing Muchen and he wanted to be considerate to the person that liked him, so he was a bit more hesitant in taking action with Xiaomi despite liking her. So Xiaomi was upset by his lack of directness and picked Dinghao, who was a lot more clear in his attraction to her. By the look of things, this might happen with them 3. Yue'er might pick Xilun in the end because he's direct, even if she has more feelings to Hewen because he's not giving her the reassurance she needs.
1 0
Replying to sai • Aug 17, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
Did you see the preview for next week's eps? There are rumors going that they will be a thing
Rumors are that Sisi's twin will show up and pursue Bohan
2 2
Replying to Cloud9 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
Yeap, and I wonder why I have a feeling he and Yuer will not be end game
Oh damn, yeah I saw her crying in the preview. It's a shame, they looked like they'd have a lot of potential :(
0 0
Replying to Cloud9 • Aug 16, 2026
Yeap, and I wonder why I have a feeling he and Yuer will not be end game
why do you think that?
0 2