Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
The special episode was so cute. If you were midway/two thirds into the show you would have no clue who the final couples would be. The production really scored with this lineup though, three real life couples that have remained strong after a dating show is very rare. We are definitely getting a s3 lol
5 1
Replying to NoBody48 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
Its just too frustrating the fact that they al swarm around the same girl. I know they dont mean it but its kind…
it definitely is inconsiderate. but i say let's give them all a chance, it's only been a day or two of the program starting. the preview suggests the 4-men fanclub is starting to break off
0 0
Replying to Choosen one • Aug 9, 2026
Sha yuer getting hate ? For what? She literally was reading books and guys swarmed the place it's not her fault…
people do silly irrelevant mindless things all the time, we shouldn't be reading into it. she could have just left it there to see what the situation in the house is like and then plan to pick everything up. dont immediately jump to the worst conclusion
1 0
Replying to sai • Aug 9, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Calling Heejin the equivalent of epstein is actually deranged, what a horrible thing to say about someone
What part of they are both consenting adults do you not understand. A 21 year old dating a 30 year old is not strange and it's not exploitive. Go outside I beg
11 1
Replying to sai • Aug 9, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Calling Heejin the equivalent of epstein is actually deranged, what a horrible thing to say about someone
A consenting adult relationship. It would be a bit concerning if Eunchae was 18 or 19 but she is not, she is old enough to make her own decisions. I think you need to get off the internet and touch some grass
15 11
Replying to 16749224 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Even chaebe dared to show interest in seung ho so yeah he's not THAT of a saint either. I don't think I can vent…
Calling Heejin the equivalent of epstein is actually deranged, what a horrible thing to say about someone
20 16
Replying to Choosen one • Aug 9, 2026
Sha yuer getting hate ? For what? She literally was reading books and guys swarmed the place it's not her fault…
someone called her a pick me (not here, reddit) because she left her suitcase and handbag by the stairs instead of carrying it up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
0 3
Replying to LoudOtterYJ • Aug 8, 2026
Jihoo barely showed anything during University War, yet he's acting almighty here. he want to be Heo Seongbeom…
His behavior in both shows is dislikable. There he acted proud & arrogant because he was a senior to most players so they couldn't really do anything about it, here since he's the youngest he's bitter and resentful. Seongbeom has the class of a fair player that he can only dream of having
5 0
Replying to jovi • Aug 8, 2026
same! I love team P3. Hope jihoo and seongyung get eliminated. seongbeom needs to win please
those are the two i want eliminated as well
2 0
On Bloody Game X • Aug 8, 2026
Title Bloody Game X Spoiler
I'm disliking Jihoo more and more as the episodes continue, he's my least fav contestant now. I dislike the way he thinks he can calculate everything. I remember watching him in University War 3 and he had a completely different behavior there, he was super arrogant and liked to tease one of his juniors as mind-play, similar to the way Seongbeom treated Jihoo here. I get why Jihoo acts differently here since he's no longer the senior and now the youngest out of everyone, but as time goes that arrogant snakey behavior of his is starting to show. His arrogance is the reason why C-R team lost despite having skilled players that found so many cards. It would've been better if Kyunghoon survived over him at least he's entertaining and smart

During the winners' vote to pick the 2 deathmatch players, I completely agreed with Seongbeom's stance. He's such a fair player imo. He had his biases but he made his choice on who performed their role the worst in the Killer game. I think Sungjoo's purpose of choosing to eliminate the strongest players to get a higher chance to win makes sense a lot, but for the sake of the game I think everyone deserves a chance of battling it out. You shouldn't be targetted because you're a good player, that's not fair on them just because they're skilled. As a viewer, it's more interesting to watch good players handle new scenarios and win than see a bunch of finalists with average skills.
10 4
On Stand Bi Me • Aug 7, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
seungho really said "i feel like if you truly like me, you'd be willing to do those things for me" and that's me directly copying from the translation. he really expects jinwoo to change stuff to appease him and not do anything back. bye
16 2
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 7, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
I just feel like if you were one of the 4 guys that keeps trailing after Yue'er in the first couple days you have to take a moment and like understand what's going on and read the room. They really left those girls by the sofa the moment they noticed Yue was in the library room. It was just a room of Yue'er and 4 men trying to get a word in the conversation with her. If it was me I'd have some self respect and either back down and try getting to know someone else, or talk to her when there aren't 3 other men in the room trying to get her attention. Imagine how the other girls feel. Hewen seems like the better guy out of the 4 right now for not following Yue'er when she toured the rooms and leaving the library room first, even if it was after staying there a while. Idk, these men need to be more inclusive of the other women there.
9 2
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 7, 2026
Kaiyi is my favorite so far. She's like a warm bubble of sunshine, she reminds me a lot of Duoduo in s8. They both have a very friendly, extroverted demeanor, make similar jokes, and even look alike when they smile. Second fav girl is the blue room girl. She just has a very kind, welcoming presence to her.
13 1
On Bloody Game X • Aug 3, 2026
Title Bloody Game X Spoiler
team 1+3 winning the money game was so gratifying idc that's what the other two get for being so violent
6 0
Replying to rosekimchi • Aug 3, 2026
I had goosebumps the moment that young guy made the long train. Insane. I wished he would have won, the others…
if their team can rip the skin off people's hands and throw people over their shoulders then a couple jokes are nothing
4 0
On Bloody Game X • Aug 3, 2026
After ep1 I couldve never imagined P3 teaming up with P1, they just seemed like two strong polar ends fighting for the crown. I hated P1 from the start, but the moment they teamed up with P3 I started liking them lol. P3 are my winners
8 0
Replying to pianissimo • Aug 2, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
hyeyeon has always been weird af especially after heejin’s schtick but this latest episode she was being even…
completely agree. those two red flags can choose each other and leave everyone else alone
1 0
On Stand Bi Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
I never liked Seungho from the first episode after the tattoo comment, I'm so glad my gut feeling was right and he started showing his true colors. I hope Jinwoo's been seeing all the comments in support of him because he was never in the wrong. He just made the mistake of falling for a self centered child
13 0
On Stand Bi Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Jinwoo: apologizes again and again and again (for no reason in my opinion, i don't think he said anything wrong)
seungho: "i don't think you're sincere enough so I've lost feelings"
18 0