News
Mr_Morningstar • Oct 17, 2021
Photo Photo
dimple couple~!
2 0
On Chang Ryul • Oct 16, 2021
Person Chang Ryul
Not gonna lie, I fell for him in My Name. He's so hot in that drama..
19 0
Cryssy Anne • Oct 14, 2021
Photo Photo
Seo Hyun Jin is stunning TT
0 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Sep 18, 2021
Person Wi Ha Joon
His role in "Midnight" >>>>>>>>>> Won me over.
1 0
On Jin Ki Joo • Sep 18, 2021
Person Jin Ki Joo
I loved her in Wednesday 3:30PM, wasn't too fond of her role in Come and huge me although the drama was really good, but her best portrayal definitely has to be in Midnight. Midnight was soooo good, I can easily watch it again.
1 0
On Kwon Hwa Woon • Sep 4, 2021
Person Kwon Hwa Woon
Just finished watching "Check out the event", him in "Mouse" though will forever have a place in my heart.
9 0
On Kim Tae Hee • Aug 28, 2021
Person Kim Tae Hee
Absolutely beautiful in Hi bye, Mama!
4 0
On Kang Hoon • Aug 24, 2021
Person Kang Hoon
He's so handsome!
4 0
On Kang Hoon • Aug 24, 2021
Person Kang Hoon
He's so handsome!
2 0
On Kang Hoon • Aug 24, 2021
Person Kang Hoon
He's so handsome!
1 0
On Kim Ye Won • Aug 24, 2021
Person Kim Ye Won
33?? how?? i thought she was like 24?!
0 0
On Ji Sung • Aug 22, 2021
Person Ji Sung
His acting in The Devil Judge >>>>>
8 0
On Kang Han Na • Jul 30, 2021
Person Kang Han Na
She is stunning, I loved every one of each drama I've watched with her in it, I hope she soon gets a lead role that will have her recognized more. I love her <33
7 0
On Kwon Hwa Woon • Jul 27, 2021
Person Kwon Hwa Woon
Happy birthday Hwa woon 💕
0 0
On Lee Ki Taek • Jul 25, 2021
Person Lee Ki Taek
He is so handsome, his character in the devil judge caught me off guard.
9 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Jul 22, 2021
Person Lee Seung Gi
His acting in mouse blew me away, definitely a big fan of him.
8 0
On Baek Jae Woo • Jul 22, 2021
Person Baek Jae Woo
He was so handsome in mouse he caught my attention
1 0
On Kwon Hwa Woon • Jul 18, 2021
Person Kwon Hwa Woon
He is soo handsome! I loved him on mouse.
1 0
On Kang Han Na • Jul 15, 2021
Person Kang Han Na
She is soo beautiful, I love her acting too.
10 0
On Lee Do Hyun • Jun 8, 2021
Person Lee Do Hyun
Finished Youth of May, I am looking forward to his next projects!
16 0
