News
On Ding Yu Xi • Jun 8, 2021
Person Ding Yu Xi
Just finished Moonlight, I hope to see more good projects from him!
4 0
On Lee Soo Woong • Jun 4, 2021
Person Lee Soo Woong
Despite his character in Imitation, he's sooo handsome.
10 0
On Chani • Jun 4, 2021
Person Chani
Chani plays the most mysterious and tragic characters, I swear.
19 0
On Jang Ki Yong • Jun 2, 2021
Person Jang Ki Yong
He is sooo handsome, and his deep voice>>>> I love his character in "My Roomate is a gumiho"
8 0
On Park Shin Hye • Apr 8, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
I just finished watching Sisyphus: the myth I loved the drama so much, mainly because of Shin hye. I look forward to her future projects <3
9 0
On Kim Ji Woong • Mar 19, 2021
Person Kim Ji Woong
I'm looking forward to his new drama. He looks really handsome in the vampire look for "the sweet blood" i have fallen for him.
9 1
Replying to nia • Feb 17, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
Happy birthday Shin hye! You are my all time favorite Korean Actress. Just finished watching Sisyphus: The Myth,…
Episode 1 of Sisyphus: The Myth*
1 0
On Park Shin Hye • Feb 17, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
Happy birthday Shin hye! You are my all time favorite Korean Actress. Just finished watching Sisyphus: The Myth, as expected from Shin hye her dramas never disappoint.
2 1
On Baek Seung Hwan • Feb 9, 2021
Person Baek Seung Hwan
I loved his performance in Silenced and his character was my favorite. I am looking forward to his next projects.
7 0
On Seo Eun Ah • Jan 31, 2021
Person Seo Eun Ah
I loved her character so much in signal I hope she gets more roles that has her as main.
0 0
On Lee Sang Yeob • Jan 31, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yeob
I honestly loved his character so much in Signal!
3 0
On Zheng Shuang • Jan 20, 2021
Person Zheng Shuang
im honestly so disappointed, i was a big fan before but after seeing her inhumane actions you just lost another fan. Shame on you Shuang
11 0
On Son Ye Jin • Jan 12, 2021
Person Son Ye Jin
happy birthday!
1 0
haruny • Dec 12, 2020
Photo Photo
thats some spot on art
7 0
Replying to nia • Nov 6, 2020
Person Lee Dong Wook
happy birthday done wook
dong*
1 0
On Lee Dong Wook • Nov 6, 2020
Person Lee Dong Wook
happy birthday done wook <3
2 1
On Yokohama Ryusei • Sep 17, 2020
Person Yokohama Ryusei
happy birthday
0 0
On Shin Jeong Yu • Sep 8, 2020
Person Shin Jeong Yu
He really reminds me of Lee Jun young! <3
1 0
On Real:Time:Love Season 3 • Sep 4, 2020
Title Real:Time:Love Season 3
this show is really good do far ^-^ like im lowkey shipping hong yun with yuk deo jin now xd
1 0
On Jeong Jae Hyun • Sep 3, 2020
Person Jeong Jae Hyun
I love jaehyun sooo much I'm looking forward to his first drama!
10 0
