News
On 365: Repeat the Year • May 4, 2020
Title 365: Repeat the Year
the most unpredictable drama ever
6 0
Replying to Jorsias • Apr 29, 2020
Title Extracurricular
Proper ending or do we have that "season 2" BS again?
I am really sick of Netflix's season 2 thing. Just made a proper ending for God's sake
3 0
Replying to Jammieannie • Apr 29, 2020
Title Extracurricular
Not yet, you'd have to wait maybe a day or two before it gets on kissasian probs. I'm also curious to know if…
they released the whole season.. it is available on netflix
1 1
Replying to maizus • Apr 25, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
I have to say Lee Kyu Hyung's acting skills are great
Seeing him as a main character was so great.
3 0
Replying to Irresi • Apr 25, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
This drama made me cry too much. Everyone was in so much pain... When I noticed what kind of ending will come…
Same here... Specially the ghosts’ family... Seeing how much pain they are in... “My life was not entirely mine”
0 0
On Hi Bye, Mama! • Apr 25, 2020
Title Hi Bye, Mama!
This drama makes me so sad... My hearth is broken...
0 0
Replying to mooncakes • Apr 20, 2020
Title Hyena
they had some bomb ass chemistry but i cant with her hair lmao
IKR???!!!
0 0
On Time to Hunt • Apr 6, 2020
Title Time to Hunt
the cast looks amazing i hope they dont ruin it
0 0
Replying to Jorsias • Feb 20, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor Spoiler
yes, but not from the characters you would expect...
i was so surprised when i saw sun woong's child lol
0 0
Replying to Ace • Feb 20, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
I am not ready to let go of this drama! :(
me tooo... i have 3 episodes to watch but i don't want to finish it
0 0
Replying to Ele-sunshine⁷ • Feb 20, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
One of the best drama I've ever watched.Will there be a season 2??
ohh it would be great
0 0
Replying to hsjk • Feb 20, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
sweet, ordinary, warm, realictic, funnybest ever drama about prosecutors!!!
this drama is the evidence that even if there is no romance a show can be good
12 0
On Diary of a Prosecutor • Feb 20, 2020
Title Diary of a Prosecutor
this drama is so underrated... will recommend every single person i see
8 0
Replying to gunsy • Feb 20, 2020
Title Hot Stove League
I like baseball but I think even if you didn’t like baseball this is still a great story to watch for non baseball…
i have no knowledge about baseball so sometimes i didn't understand what they were talking about lol
0 0
Replying to Loy • Feb 20, 2020
Title Hot Stove League
I was so happy to see Lee Je Hoon in the last episode that I forgot how disappointed I was. lol It was too repetitive,…
i am in love with your profile pic. it was one of my favourite scene
3 0
Replying to wish a bright life • Feb 20, 2020
Title Hot Stove League
Zero romance+Sport+Amazing Story. Definitely my favorite things!!
same here but i wish there was more sport scenes
3 1
On Stranger • Feb 20, 2020
Title Stranger
because second season is on the way I rewatched this show and it really deserves Oscar
2 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Feb 20, 2020
Title Chicago Typewriter
rewatching this show and i have to say me love the BROMANCE
2 0
Replying to Naturdarm • Jan 23, 2020
Title The Handmaiden
I postponed watching this movie for quite a while and I definitely regret it now. But if I can give you one advice…
i see what you mean
4 0
On Chocolate • Jan 20, 2020
Title Chocolate
chocolate is the best junk food and this drama is evidence of that
1 0
