News
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 4, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
"why would someone kill people to build a place where others can live?" very accurate
20 0
Replying to spvz29 • Jun 2, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
Sometimes I feel that Kim Da Mi's acting is great, and sometimes I find her annoying. Her acting here is not great.
i know it is all script and the way her character is written but i don´t like bubbly characters, imo it is the only flaw this drama has
0 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jan 26, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
Hmmm Honestly One of the issues I had with the ML was his "Overconfidence" stand. I honestly have no issues with…
omg thanks for this comment. everyone keeps saying how amazing the show is but his overconfidence (great choice of word) is very annoying, cant really go further than ep 2.
0 1
On Elite League Season 2 • Dec 13, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
how they dare to end ep 6 like that
4 0
On Elite League Season 2 • Dec 8, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
ep 5 is finally on blibli
1 1
Replying to Allyf • Dec 7, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
cant find either
it is locked tho…
1 1
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Dec 6, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
is ep 5 available anywhere?
cant find either
0 3
Replying to itsmeee • Nov 23, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
is 4th episode not released yet??
one episode each week from now on
2 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Nov 17, 2024
Title Elite League Season 2
firstly, I love your pfp because it my fav actor. secondly can u please tell whether it's aired completely or…
it is ongoing, next episodes come on friday
0 0
On Mr. Plankton • Nov 16, 2024
Title Mr. Plankton
why they broke up in the first place like 3 years ago...
0 0
Replying to Knight-light • Oct 26, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
It was a bit frustrating how Hong would want an explanation from Jungo, but she would never let him talk to her.…
ikr why didn’t she let him talk and explain himself T_T
2 1
Replying to EYA • Sep 6, 2024
Title Queen Woo
how the fck the rating is so low ?
welcome to MDL
16 1
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 6, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
This drama is really growing on me. The age gap initially bothered me (like she is much older in real life too), but the male character is well-written, and the dialogue between them isn't cringe soo yay! But i still wish they casted someone older
3 0
On Pachinko Season 2 • Sep 6, 2024
Title Pachinko Season 2
I would give my left kidney for Mozazo
8 0
On Pachinko Season 2 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Pachinko Season 2
this show literally has the best intro, the only intro i wont skip
13 1
Replying to Allyf • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Frog
same😭😭
girl i literally thought same😭😭it would actually made a better story ngl
2 0
On The Frog • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Frog
the plot was all over the place and what was the point of two timelines😭i didnt like the fact that she was just a pyscho like she had no motive (not that it would justify her actions but it made the story poor)
10 2
Replying to Cora • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Frog
When I started watching it, I thought Young-ha and Sang-jun are the same person.
same😭😭
1 2
Replying to 182 • Aug 18, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Is more like with years and years of watching Asian dramas (myself 12 years..) we became more picky and we don’t…
:/ i very much agree, in a kdrama slump because of this. Nothing hits as close to 2010s shows
5 2
Replying to lovelaughter • Aug 17, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Am I the only one who didn't enjoy the first episode much? I was really looking forward to it, and I love both…
I felt like their reactions were exaggerated, almost as if they were overacting?
3 2
