News
Replying to zaiba-zafrin • Jun 2, 2019
Title To. Jenny
Tiramisu vake!Tiramisu cake!
my brain right now:
3 1
Replying to Allyf • Jun 2, 2019
Title To. Jenny
i saw so many good comments soooo lets start
omg i just finished the drama and it was so cute and lovely. ME LIKEY
7 0
On To. Jenny • Jun 2, 2019
Title To. Jenny
i saw so many good comments soooo lets start
1 1
On Kill It • May 25, 2019
Title Kill It
Should i watch this drama? I heard that there is so much blood and the drama is too dark.
0 1
Replying to choi • May 25, 2019
Title Running Man
Is it stupid to start watching this only now? Is this still on-going? I have certain episodes that I'm especially…
i joined today and i watched 3 episodes. I am pretty sure i will not regret to watch it.
0 0
Replying to Bonny Xia • Nov 6, 2018
Title Plus Nine Boys
where can i watch this drama?
https://www8.watchasian.co/ or http://kissasian.sh/
0 0
