Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
I hope the drama follows a path that makes sense with everything they've been building up to now and until the end. πŸ«₯πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™ƒ
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
I say this because of the comments I read during filming on the drama's Weibo page (they always mentioned it) that this character was trash, to use other terms, who would dare to accept playing him? And they always repeated that the book was crap, because the main male character, after everything he did, had a happy ending with the main female character.
PS:
So...especially for Morung Jing He from the book, there was a huge rejection against the happy ending presented by the book.
PS:
I think the 4 scriptwriters wanted this happy ending. And everything they did was to keep it that way. That's why the synopsis of the drama had 2 versions. One version that decimates as a final statement that they could not love each other. And the current one that does not talk about love in the last paragraph, but only about the issue of the "master of shadows", the crucial revelation to be discovered by the heroine in the drama.
1 6
Replying to scarfie • Oct 24, 2024
Yeh, this drama is not progressing in the same trajectory that it promises in the first few episodes. Hopefully,…
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸŽžοΈ
1 0
Replying to 12066953 • Oct 24, 2024
The trailer and first three episodes were misleading. Their sole purpose was to attract viewers who would continue…
🌺🌸🎭😊😊😊
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
I really hope so too, that there is a connection in the attitudes and feelings they expressed in the village with the turbulent times that will come next.🏡️🌼πŸ₯€
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
The drama is very interesting, but if you really didn't like it, there are other dramas.
I'm being polite. But for you to be polite is to stop expressing your opinion. (I'll continue expressing my opinion). (I said there were other dramas, because we've already endured others who came here, besides not liking the drama, took pleasure in disturbing the environment, I feared that was your case.) But I'm glad you weren't like some very aggressive and rude people. You, despite showing your displeasure, knew how to measure your words.
1 0
Replying to 12066953 • Oct 24, 2024
The trailer and first three episodes were misleading. Their sole purpose was to attract viewers who would continue…
The main tone of most trailers is deep romanticism.🏡️🌼πŸ₯€"Immortal flower", here we go.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
I think the tone that was set in the drama is necessary for what I already said about the ending of the book to be maintained. (If the tone were different, definitely, in the minds of the Chinese fan, they would never accept it). This adolescent, romantic tone is mixed with such mature and inspiring speeches and attitudes that teach about love between a couple who truly love and respect each other.πŸŒΉβœ¨πŸ§¨πŸŽπŸŽ­πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸ΅οΈπŸͺ»πŸ₯€β˜˜οΈ
2 10
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
😊😊😊
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
This digression to the village (including with a suitor) is in the book, (the 4 writers just improved on what was already there in the book), (and when we see the happy ending) that the female author of the book wrote, we understand why she wrote these moments chapters before. The ending in the book is happy and romantic with all the colors of romanticism (in the last scenes of the book). In other words, what the 4 writers of the drama are doing is giving coherent meaning to the development to fit the happy ending (I suppose).
PS:
But from the trailers, and from the behind-the-scenes, there is a lot of drama, conflict and adventure to happen .
1 15
Replying to 12066953 • Oct 24, 2024
The trailer and first three episodes were misleading. Their sole purpose was to attract viewers who would continue…
I think just the first trailer might have been a little misleading. But...the other 4 trailers were showing that the drama was more than the first trailer showed. And even the "ost" trailer.
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 24, 2024
He is wearing a jade flower on his head. She will also wear one on her own head. In the book, it is a healing…
πŸ‘ŒπŸŽžοΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ˜½
2 0
Replying to 12066953 • Oct 23, 2024
The trailer and first three episodes were misleading. Their sole purpose was to attract viewers who would continue…
However: everything in the synopsis happens in the drama. Including the last sentence of the synopsis.πŸ€”πŸŽžοΈ
1 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
He is wearing a jade flower on his head. She will also wear one on her own head. In the book, it is a healing…
Welcome ! ❀️❀️❀️
You contribute a lot with all your artistic sensitivity and poetic knowledge. How good it is to learn through art in such a rich community of people.πŸ“œπŸ“œπŸ“œ
2 8
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 23, 2024
The romance scene was very sweet etc but c'mon, he is fighting for the throne. He is not in any position to be…
Without a doubt. Absolutely.🌹🌹🌹
2 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
He is wearing a jade flower on his head. She will also wear one on her own head. In the book, it is a healing…
It's great that I can contribute to everyone's experience.🌹😽🎞️
2 10
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
WatchingTVSeries (Free) English Translation (novel): 1-Read the completed Novel translation here: https://mydramanovel.com/kill-me-love-me/…
Welcome ! 😊
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
The romance scene was very sweet etc but c'mon, he is fighting for the throne. He is not in any position to be…
Even when he sews gloves for her. He allows her to stay in the field working, but even then, he tries to soften things up for her, without saying: you are not capable of doing this. There are times when he bears the burden for her, when he picked up the basket of vegetables and carried them on his back.
2 3
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
He is wearing a jade flower on his head. She will also wear one on her own head. In the book, it is a healing…
That's why reading the book has some advantages.😁
3 12
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse…
Welcome! But I think there will be more action and suspense in the next episodes.😊🎞️
2 0