Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to IA-000 • Oct 23, 2024
I was not expecting the writing to be that cringy and pathetic ... where is the complexity, where is the deepness??…
I wouldn't say pathetic, but I understand what you're trying to say: You would like more suspense, a cat and mouse chase, and only later they discover love. But... (the elements that are in the drama) are actually following the book (softening the anti-hero) towards the possible HE ending, but that's how the book is written.
What I miss is that in the book there was an arc a la Indiana Jones, where they entered a tomb, a sarcophagus and discovered some mysteries together. There was a moment when the two fell into a pit where the sarcophagus was, at another moment (in the darkness of the cave). I found that part interesting, (as well as the part in the stone forest).🤔📜
Even when LXY mentions that MRJH is the trainer of the 100,000 ghosts, I was only reminded of the movie "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King".
(but I still think the 4 screenwriters are managing to capture the real meaning of the book).
6 22
Replying to Regina de Sá • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
It'll be like this!!❤️https://m.youtube.com/shorts/6_5X3b6JeHE
He is wearing a jade flower on his head. She will also wear one on her own head. In the book, it is a healing flower that will be mixed with someone's blood.
PS:
But this makes me think of the happy ending.
5 16
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
The drama is very interesting, but if you really didn't like it, there are other dramas.
Comments are there for others to respond and comment on. That's how it works.
But...we like the drama and you don't. Normal. Different tastes and perceptions. It's part of the game.
1 2
Replying to JYJ • Oct 23, 2024
🥺❤️ i love communication which is rare in cdramas haha
These moments in the drama make this world in the drama more real and engaging.📜😽👍
1 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 23, 2024
lollWei: Erniu said you've been to the battlefield.JH: I lied to him. I don't dare to kill a chicken. How can…
😁
1 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 23, 2024
Main leads were way too happy in this episode and they talked about their life in the future... Gosh! This will…
No. That's in the book (and that was one of the constructions of the female writer of the book to make the happy ending at the end of the book more plausible).
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
I really like it when he's sweet. He fits in perfectly. That's why he can play multifaceted characters.
😊😊🎞️
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 23, 2024
The romance scene was very sweet etc but c'mon, he is fighting for the throne. He is not in any position to be…
And here they managed to represent a strong woman who does not need to destroy the strength of the man when they try to make him softer. In fact, all this only strengthens the beauty and strength of both men and women.🎞️😊
3 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
I really like it when he's sweet. He fits in perfectly. That's why he can play multifaceted characters.
I agree. All characters with various nuances between light and shadow.❤️🎞️🌹
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
I really like it when he's sweet. He fits in perfectly. That's why he can play multifaceted characters.
Yes, when I watched him in Love and Redemption (the character Hao Chen), the villain we could hate and love at the same time. It seemed like there was a story in his eyes.
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
I really like it when he's sweet. He fits in perfectly. That's why he can play multifaceted characters.
Ohh! I understood perfectly what you meant. That's right!❤️
1 6