Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Mrs Gong • Oct 23, 2024
Do you agree with me guys? LXY looks unreal when he is sweet. He looks very strange when he is sweet. He doesn't…
I really like it when he's sweet. He fits in perfectly. That's why he can play multifaceted characters.
5 10
Replying to repamekala • Oct 23, 2024
Him holding a knife ready to off himself dressed in wedding attire in the trailers reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.I…
Me too.
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 23, 2024
Mr_ Liu Xueyi
13 minutes ago More than 160,000 likes
#Spring Flower Flame#

Murong Jinghe unlocked his new identity as a son-in-law in Laowozi Village, he didn't want to lose, but he was willing to lose to Meilin.
2 0
Replying to Kinara • Oct 23, 2024
Hmm! That video is a little confusing. I think all bets are off as far as the ending is concerned . I am just…
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽž๏ธ
2 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 23, 2024
He didn't even flinch when the brother was killed. I'm pretty sure he knew exactly that would happen. Not saying…
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŽž๏ธ
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 23, 2024
And in this k -drama, was there a cure? If there was a cure, who knows, maybe the KLM writers are not partly inspired…
Thanks !!โค๏ธโค๏ธ
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 23, 2024
Oh Lord, I hope thatโ€™s not the end for them.
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 23, 2024
Oh Lord, I hope thatโ€™s not the end for them.
I'm putting myself in the screenwriters' shoes (if I adapt the book, I fix the book's flaws, I fill in the gaps, but I keep the drama's strong points, for example: the end of the book reveals the author's real intention, with everything he tried to develop before in the story, perhaps not with enough skill, but he tried, and the screenwriters can have this skill, without destroying the real meaning that the original author tried to convey, even if imperfectly).
2 2
Replying to chrisogb • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Right off the top the title remains me of Kdrama โ€œKILL ME HEAL MEโ€ modern kdrama and was very good and successful…
And in this k -drama, was there a cure? If there was a cure, who knows, maybe the KLM writers are not partly inspired by this healing journey as well? Because I see this in the whole drama (a healing journey).
2 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Oh Lord, I hope thatโ€™s not the end for them.
In the book when he finds out she is alive, after that she is in a coma for a year, and then wakes up, and they have their decision to stay together, and she will be his only woman, he will not want a concubine. The last scene of the book is the two of them enjoying the flowers.
6 5
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Oh Lord, I hope thatโ€™s not the end for them.
Me too.โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽž๏ธ
In these excerpts of the video, it shows 3 different moments in which Mei Lin is unconscious. But...."they are both immortal flowers", they cannot die in this drama.
3 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 23, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
He didn't even flinch when the brother was killed. I'm pretty sure he knew exactly that would happen. Not saying…
It's...step by step. I think maybe the crown prince arc ends and begins the arc that is just with Yue Qin as the villain. (I remember that in the final filming special of the drama, the directors said that this character was mysterious.
(And even an episode before he seemed like such a flat and simple character).
3 2
Replying to mmansaray35 • Oct 22, 2024
Lol he felt he had to warn her cause you know our girl is good at biting and loves to bite... on the neck, hand,…
๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
2 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
He didn't even flinch when the brother was killed. I'm pretty sure he knew exactly that would happen. Not saying…
That's what it seems, although he saved the palace girls before, and allowed the wish of another who didn't want marriage to be granted.
3 4
Replying to chanelboy • Oct 22, 2024
i asked this since above already said 45 minutes (just in case someone mad rude at me) but in youku i checked…
The amount of minutes is balanced by the amount of minutes of the other episodes.
2 0
Replying to bubblelou • Oct 22, 2024
the fl and ml are amazing but disappointed that the rest of the cast is not strong enough to support them...by…
I think the main couple shines a lot in their respective roles. But I also find the other characters interesting. I think everything fits into their story like well-organized pieces on a board.
7 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
He didn't even flinch when the brother was killed. I'm pretty sure he knew exactly that would happen. Not saying…
If she, the shaman, is not his friend from his childhood, his wickedness is greater (because he had no feelings for his friend's death).
3 6
Replying to Sheena • Oct 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Why on my tik tok, the snippets keep showing up for sad ending.. i love this drama but cannot lose my sleep if…
Maybe they want to surprise (because everything indicates that it won't be a sad ending).

I see a happy ending in the positive development of the two main characters' personal development. Messages hidden in the plot, which if we pay attention, are telling us something positive in the end. They always say, "It can't kill me." There is a reference to the immortal flower in the story, a flower that never dies, which is Mei Lin's favorite flower, and which despite showing Jing He's admiration for her, also represents himself (the personality that does not accept defeat), in most difficult moments in life. They are two similar characters. Like sides of the same coin. PS: In addition to a hidden message on the board that Jing He's mother left for him before she died (giving a warning, explaining her love for him, that she trusted him, that everything they accused him of, she knew he was innocent) . She died but managed to leave this message for him. And it was Mei Lin who made this possible. (In addition to the 5 trailers), and the ost. Some can see a sad ending, but I see many messages in text drama showing otherwise.
PS:
Another element, lines from the trailer: "I pay back what I owe you. Everything I made you suffer, I will spend my whole life making it up to you. Mei Lin, I'm here with you."
And the main symbol is the immortal flower (which serves as an analogy for the two main characters).
4 0
Replying to chanelboy • Oct 22, 2024
is this short mini drama?
There are 32 well-balanced episodes, they don't waste time, the plot events happen quickly. So much happens that it feels like there are 40 episodes (but very interesting, fun and thought-provoking at the same time).
2 0