Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Moonstruck • Oct 20, 2024
So far really enjoying this. ML and FL had good chemistry and story progress.If there's one thing I do not like…
I don't find the character of the crown prince simple, the actor is so competent that he becomes complex.
2 3
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Oct 20, 2024
Hmm I'm wondering why certain commenters get pissed when others respond to their comments in kind when they started…
I went to the person's profile and blocked them (so no more comments will appear for me).šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘Œ
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
I think the ending of the book will be maintained (perhaps with some bittersweet element), but with both of them…
Yes, it is refreshing air.
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
I think the ending of the book will be maintained (perhaps with some bittersweet element), but with both of them…
Welcome ! 😊🌹
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
Okay, you don't like the story, but don't bother those who are enjoying it, look for a story that interests you.
šŸ‘Œ
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
No.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I think the ending of the book will be maintained (perhaps with some bittersweet element), but with both of them…
Yes, they deserve a positive ending. May this journey of mutual healing continue until the end.
6 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
Okay, you don't like the story, but don't bother those who are enjoying it, look for a story that interests you.
I think I've already said everything I needed to say to her. She's the one who has to decide to have a better attitude here.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
I think what's bothering you is that you were expecting a drama like "The Double" (I haven't watched this drama),…
Yes, that's right, because of everything you mentioned, I find the older brother's story interesting too.
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
Am I the one that doesn't make sense???
1 4
Replying to HaifaaM • Oct 20, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I’m at episode 11. I keep thinking the FL will die in the end. This is the first time I have made peace with…
I think the ending of the book will be maintained (perhaps with some bittersweet element), but with both of them alive and together.
7 6
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 20, 2024
I think what's bothering you is that you were expecting a drama like "The Double" (I haven't watched this drama),…
I think the couple is still getting to know each other and I think it's wonderful how they're showing this in the story. I love this giving and this help between them, this understanding. This mutual healing. I don't want anguish for the sake of anguish. I prefer to watch the journey of mutual healing. (And the rivalry between brothers is very interesting. As well as the issue of the fight for love that the villain also experiences.
1 2
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
This is a dialogue. If we didn't want to have a dialogue, we wouldn't post the comment.
1 6
Replying to JYJ • Oct 20, 2024
It is quite daring for a c-drama to give this scene a go. I was wondering if they would keep this scene frome…
That's right. The way he endured the moment, and the confession. (It was very beautiful to watch. Maybe these are the scenes that some users said they saw behind the scenes months ago and said the directors got emotional and cried. Maybe.
2 0
Replying to Allgenre123 • Oct 20, 2024
Sorry I love BWJ - the SML actor, BUT since the SML left, the story has become more intense and better! Hope he…
From the trailers for the upcoming episodes, SML will become the ruler of a kingdom. A very exotic kingdom. (And he won't leave the main couple alone. Now there will be some scenes of jealousy, lots of adventure and danger caused by SML and his advances).I saw this from some photos, including a new cliff jump by the female and male lead.
3 0
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Just looked at it because a lot of people praised it.... wow its not even good... the flying arrows look so bad…
šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
11 2
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
There are interesting and poetic elements to understand, if you want to understand.
1 9
Replying to mmansaray35 • Oct 20, 2024
That's your opinion, right? Lol cause that's not fact.You were here a few days ago with the same comment and some…
Yes, it is deep and beautiful.
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
If you have the patience to read, you will understand better.šŸŒ¹šŸŽžļø
1 11
Replying to Mephisto • Oct 20, 2024
Yeah because it makes sense that she is even strong enough to do so.. Big ass dude and this tiny skinny woman…
šŸ™„šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š Read the texts and read the hidden messages in the drama plot.
1 1