Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 17, 2024
Cat's Eye Movie
Yesterday at 23:39 from the TV series Spring Flower Flame Super Talk
#Chun Hua Yan tops Maoyan drama popularity list#

According to the data of Maoyan Professional Edition, @Mr_ Liu Xueyi @Wu Jinyan starred in "Spring Flower Flame" and topped the overall list of Maoyan dramas on October 16, and the effective broadcast volume of the whole network has exceeded 74 million so far!
https://i.mydramalist.com/73ZvJL_3f.jpg
https://i.mydramalist.com/73ZvJL_3f.jpg
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 17, 2024
(Finally when the ML was mad about FL choosing to go with a prince - she is like β€˜ He is a good man’ and then…
Okay. Thanks.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
In the book, the ending is beautiful: all the misunderstandings are resolved. Jing He chooses Mei Lin, and decides…
He doesn't want to kill Mei Lin, he plotted for her to kill him, (but uses her as a pawn) to find the real culprits of two massacres in this story (this in the drama), because the book is a draft story (to redeem an anti-hero at the end of the book and that there is a happy ending), but it presents deplorable behaviors of the characters (of which there would be no redemption), but the drama corrects this. And he doesn't act like this in the drama. He is basically a man seeking justice, but his mistake is using her, Mei Lin, to achieve it.
1 2
Replying to cdramalizard • Oct 17, 2024
His character is not so nice in novel. He rapes multiple women. It is not even morally grey in novel.
I was wrong, I thought he was the kind of hater who does everything he can to ruin a drama just out of spite. And that would be a great spite if he was saying that there is this kind of thing in the drama.
2 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
here someone posted about novel on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1g51mkq/love_me_kill_me_source_material/
No, he is nothing like that in the drama.
And the person who wrote the novel is a female writer.
(And 4 female screenwriters changed the script immensely and improved it), and it even managed to pass the censorship and be broadcast the same year it was filmed.
2 0
BaekhyunoonaID • Oct 17, 2024
Photo Photo
Youku
32 minutes ago from Weibo Web Edition
#Spring Flower Flame#
Murong Jing and @Mr_ Liu Xueyi, Meilin @Wu Jinyan, Yue Qin@Biiiii Bi Wenjun, Luo Mei @Zhao Xiaotang, Murong Xuanlie@Chen Chuhe's Chuhe, Zigu @Wong Yat-ying , dressed up to attend πŸ”₯ the top "crazy" and "flame", πŸ”₯ in order to compete for the top 1 of the "crazy" god list, 🌸 fancy skills are on the battlefield, the πŸ—‘οΈ game war is about to start, who is red and warm when the face is open? There is also a crazy gift package to be given~ Lock in the Youku live broadcast room at 16:30 on October 17, and witness the birth of the "crazy" god at the top of the "crazy" god list! Search for "Spring Flower Flame" on Youku πŸ” and make an appointment for live broadcast πŸ‘‰ with one clickWeb Links
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 17, 2024
It's doing reasonably well. (It's first on several lists), second on others. I just know, despite what some people…
🎞️The changes they made to the drama (in relation to the novel) had a beneficial effect.🎞️
3 0
Replying to cdramalizard • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
here someone posted about novel on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1g51mkq/love_me_kill_me_source_material/
So, forgive me. But we were referring to the drama. And not the novel, we need to differentiate.
(I took it personally, because this is very serious).
But I apologize because you were referring to the book.
(And I will delete my previous post above).

PS:
I've already deleted my previous poster. (But...again...we weren't talking about the character in the drama (he's not a bad person in the drama). But in the novel.
1 2
Replying to cdramalizard • Oct 17, 2024
His character is not so nice in novel. He rapes multiple women. It is not even morally grey in novel.
So, forgive me. But we were referring to the drama. And not the novel, we need to differentiate.
(I took it personally, because this is very serious).
But I apologize because you were referring to the book.
(And I will delete my previous post above).

PS:
I've already deleted my previous poster. (But...again...we weren't talking about the character in the drama (he's not a bad person in the drama). But in the novel.
1 2
Replying to cdramalizard • Oct 17, 2024
here someone posted about novel on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1g51mkq/love_me_kill_me_source_material/
The book, not the drama. (The drama made major changes to the plot), including to be approved by the Chinese censorship. If these character's attitudes were in the drama, it would not have been approved so quickly in China. It was broadcast the same day it was filmed.
1 4
Replying to XiaoHou2005 • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
I heard in novel start to mid male lead mjh is interested in 2fl the general girl is it true ?
This only happens in the book. In the drama, only the female general is interested in him, but she will date the older brother, but the older brother will continue to be jealous (because he thinks that in her heart there will always be Jing He.
1 0
Replying to 403 • Oct 17, 2024
Personally, I risked it and started watching even though I heard the same things from novel readers, which really…
😊❀️🎞️
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 17, 2024
(Finally when the ML was mad about FL choosing to go with a prince - she is like β€˜ He is a good man’ and then…
Okay. Thanks for the explanation.
1 0
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
i heard good things about this drama. but when i took a peek at the novel yesterday, the first paragraphs got…
Him finding his mother's message in the first few episodes is like the mother saying: he won't become a monster (I'll warn him), even though I,m no longer here.
(This is significant, and overall, the 7 episodes broadcast show this). A redeemable anti-hero.
3 0
Replying to 403 • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Personally, I risked it and started watching even though I heard the same things from novel readers, which really…
Him finding his mother's message in the first few episodes is like the mother saying: he won't become a monster (I'll warn him), even though I,m no longer here.
(This is significant, and overall, the 7 episodes broadcast show this). A redeemable anti-hero.
2 2
Replying to Dramaholic • Oct 17, 2024
What's TBOY??
He was a monk there, who fought and had powers (It is a xianxia), The blood of youth.
2 0
Replying to Dramaholic • Oct 17, 2024
Anyone know how's the drama doing in China?
It's doing reasonably well. (It's first on several lists), second on others. I just know, despite what some people think (it's doing well).
3 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 17, 2024
(Finally when the ML was mad about FL choosing to go with a prince - she is like β€˜ He is a good man’ and then…
Lost you forever (which I have the impression is a love foursome) and I don't like it.I find this type of plot boring, without true romance.
1 2
Replying to TaliaToo • Oct 17, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me Spoiler
Truth. I have no hope for this ending either, LOL.
Okay.But I hope they keep it.
1 0
Replying to Ann • Oct 17, 2024
Fervently praying to the drama gods that that doesn't happen with this show.πŸ™πŸ½ It's too good for them to…
I understand.
2 0