(I have the impression that the lyrics at the opening of each episode (have some modification). The opening seems to talk about the two of them (we are both a dim light) etc. They made this more clear in the opening of each episode of the drama.)β¬οΈβ¬οΈ
Opening song:
@KimYoon-min-jq8sm (from you tube) 1 hour ago
Translation: You and I are little awnings Do you want time to consume you? Those who have quietly disappeared into the darkness have dreamed of living through the day. How can I free myself from the bondage of fate? Who told me I was destined to fall? So burn me and burn my cowardice The ruins of a broken soul are washed away by fire for rebirth. So burn me and let the howling wind be my battle song Those who try to destroy me will be cut to pieces. You and I cried with a weak song Let life ring in the desert The blood spills beneath the moon, and the nightmare is bitter at its end How can I make a choice when I am expelled by fate? Who told me I was destined to fall? So burn me and burn my cowardice The ruins of a broken soul are washed away by fire for rebirth. So burn me and let the howling wind be my battle song Those who try to destroy me will be cut to pieces. So burn me, burn my persistence. A sea of suffering rises, and how much burning heat comes from the eyes The past that no one knows about hauntings The silent glow in the darkness has finally turned into a reborn fire
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer. ___________________________________ The second fat said the drama 1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer. ___________________________________ The second fat said the drama 1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer. ___________________________________ The second fat said the drama 1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
(Finally when the ML was mad about FL choosing to go with a prince - she is like β He is a good manβ and then…
I watched Luo Yun Xi in Ashes of Love. The powerful villain who actually has a passionate heart. I cried a lot with him in Ashes of Love. In this drama I preferred him (even though he was the second male lead). Maybe later I'll watch the one you mentioned.
Novel readers, does LXY plays the morally grey devilish character throughout the novel? I like the way he dresses…
His character (in the drama) (not in the book) is a prince in disguise (sometimes, as a devil). But at every moment of the drama (the ones close to him), he shows who he really is: the nice prince.
https://kisskh.at/photos/YYmJzQ_3https://kisskh.at/photos/O8zZ4y_3Note that there are figures/drawings…
A plate of green 3 hours ago from HUAWEI P50 Pro Edited The plot of "Spring Flower Flame" is very good, the rhythm is fast and not procrastinating, and there are no water shots. The audience can't be distracted when watching the drama, and if they make a slight interruption, they have to go back and watch it again. I really want to praise the makeup and director's aesthetic ability of "Spring Flower Flame", it's so beautiful, the filter is not the kind of yellow hue, it's very textured! Judging from the drama calendar, there are two yellow horses on episodes 8 and 9 I don't know what the plot is about, episodes 10 and 11 should be about the plot of two people making fruit cakes and sprinkling sugar, and episodes 12 and 13 directly began to abuse my heart, but I don't know if it was Murong Jinghe or Meilin who was abused. I can see Liu Xueyi's drama every day, and I am really happy[ζcall]οΌ #
Opening song:
@KimYoon-min-jq8sm (from you tube)
1 hour ago
Translation:
You and I are little awnings
Do you want time to consume you?
Those who have quietly disappeared into the darkness have dreamed of living through the day.
How can I free myself from the bondage of fate?
Who told me I was destined to fall?
So burn me and burn my cowardice
The ruins of a broken soul are washed away by fire for rebirth.
So burn me and let the howling wind be my battle song
Those who try to destroy me will be cut to pieces.
You and I cried with a weak song
Let life ring in the desert
The blood spills beneath the moon, and the nightmare is bitter at its end
How can I make a choice when I am expelled by fate?
Who told me I was destined to fall?
So burn me and burn my cowardice
The ruins of a broken soul are washed away by fire for rebirth.
So burn me and let the howling wind be my battle song
Those who try to destroy me will be cut to pieces.
So burn me, burn my persistence.
A sea of suffering rises, and how much burning heat comes from the eyes
The past that no one knows about hauntings
The silent glow in the darkness has finally turned into a reborn fire
Note 11 Pro
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer.
___________________________________
The second fat said the drama
1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
Note 11 Pro
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer.
___________________________________
The second fat said the drama
1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
Note 11 Pro
IQIYI's last two annual fantasy dramas will be broadcast from November to December. The first, "Nian Wushuang"(A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi, will be broadcast on: the second, iQIYI's "Worry-Free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer.
___________________________________
The second fat said the drama
1 hour ago from Redmi Note 11 Pro
iQIYI's two annual finale costume dramas will be broadcast from November to December The first "Nian Wushuang" (xianxia: A moment but forever) starring Tang Yan/Liu Xueyi Broadcast platform: iQiyi The second part of "Worry-free Crossing" starring Ren Jialun/Song Zuer Broadcast platform: iQiyi
https://kisskh.at/photos/YYmJzQ_3
https://kisskh.at/photos/O8zZ4y_3
Note that there are figures/drawings in each pair of episodes. (different figures in the two photos of the episode schedule).
PS:
Seeing these figures (we realize the plot is moving quickly) and bringing new and totally different things.
Maybe later I'll watch the one you mentioned.
3 hours ago from HUAWEI P50 Pro Edited
The plot of "Spring Flower Flame" is very good, the rhythm is fast and not procrastinating, and there are no water shots. The audience can't be distracted when watching the drama, and if they make a slight interruption, they have to go back and watch it again. I really want to praise the makeup and director's aesthetic ability of "Spring Flower Flame", it's so beautiful, the filter is not the kind of yellow hue, it's very textured! Judging from the drama calendar, there are two yellow horses on episodes 8 and 9 I don't know what the plot is about, episodes 10 and 11 should be about the plot of two people making fruit cakes and sprinkling sugar, and episodes 12 and 13 directly began to abuse my heart, but I don't know if it was Murong Jinghe or Meilin who was abused. I can see Liu Xueyi's drama every day, and I am really happy[ζcall]οΌ #