Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 11, 2024
Prosthetic blue buttons
42 minutes ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# [心]#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Spring Flower Flame (Kill me love me) will be officially announced tomorrow at 9:30, (day 12), China time, a.m. to start the publicity and release rhythm to be updated,
including ➡️ trailers, ➡️single posters,➡️ group portrait posters, etc.
Directions@TV series Spring Flower Flame
subject to change without notice.
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 11, 2024
Everything indicates that it will be broadcast from October 14th.🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁😊
Quack Farmer
28 minutes ago iPhone 14 Pro Max

In mid-October, Wu Jinyan and Liu Xueyi's "Kill me love me" will be inserted, this time "Kill me love me" caught up with Zhao Lusi's "The Story of Pearl Girl" to be in the star, because the star has to wait for the satellite TV schedule, so Youku decided to insert a "Kill me love me" in the middle, which is expected to be broadcast next week, and "The Story of Pearl Girl" will be broadcast at the end of the month.
https://m.weibo.cn/status/5088202195472262
5 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Oct 11, 2024
Quack Farmer
28 minutes ago iPhone 14 Pro Max

In mid-October, Wu Jinyan and Liu Xueyi's "Kill me love me" will be inserted, this time "Kill me love me" caught up with Zhao Lusi's "The Story of Pearl Girl" to be in the star, because the star has to wait for the satellite TV schedule, so Youku decided to insert a "Kill me love me" in the middle, which is expected to be broadcast next week, and "The Story of Pearl Girl" will be broadcast at the end of the month.
https://m.weibo.cn/status/5088202195472262
5 4
On Wu Jin Yan • Oct 11, 2024
Person Wu Jin Yan
TV series Spring Flower Flame
9 hours ago from the TV series Spring Flower Flame Super Talk

TV series Spring Flower Flame The little fireworks really lit up this time! I'll see if anyone doesn't know #Spring Flower Flame bookings exceed 2 million #
Hundred Ghosts Coach @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and the assassin of the dark factory@Wu Jinyan.
What kind of love and killing will be staged? 🔥 Rub your hands together! #Spring Flower Flame #
https://kisskh.at/photos/5vR2YY_3
1 0
On Liu Xue Yi • Oct 11, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
Everything indicates that "Kill me love me" it will be broadcast from October 14th.
🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁😊
4 0
On Wu Jin Yan • Oct 11, 2024
Person Wu Jin Yan
Everything indicates that "Kill me love me" it will be broadcast from October 14th.
🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁😊
1 0
On Liu Xue Yi • Oct 11, 2024
Person Liu Xue Yi
TV series Spring Flower Flame
9 hours ago from the TV series Spring Flower Flame Super Talk

TV series Spring Flower Flame The little fireworks really lit up this time! I'll see if anyone doesn't know #Spring Flower Flame bookings exceed 2 million #
Hundred Ghosts Coach @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and the assassin of the dark factory@Wu Jinyan.
What kind of love and killing will be staged? 🔥 Rub your hands together! #Spring Flower Flame #
https://kisskh.at/photos/5vR2YY_3
2 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 11, 2024
Everything indicates that it will be broadcast from October 14th.
🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁😊
11 2
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 10, 2024
TV series Spring Flower Flame
9 hours ago from the TV series Spring Flower Flame Super Talk

TV series Spring Flower Flame The little fireworks really lit up this time! I'll see if anyone doesn't know #Spring Flower Flame bookings exceed 2 million #
Hundred Ghosts Coach @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and the assassin of the dark factory@Wu Jinyan.
What kind of love and killing will be staged? 🔥 Rub your hands together! #Spring Flower Flame #
https://kisskh.at/photos/5vR2YY_3
2 0
Replying to The White Truck of Doom • Oct 10, 2024
Liu Xue Yi is so good at being a baddie! Can't wait to see this drama. Love both leads.I was screaming at Liu…
But here he is a bad guy who is good. After all, he is not a villain. And even in Love and Redemption, I could not see him as a villain. I was able to understand his pain there. I always remember the conversation with Xuanji in the cave (that furtive tear that fell from his eye). Or the crystal flower that bloomed. Or the stone of eternal love that shone for him and Xuanji, but Xuanji shook his clothes and said no, it is not that. And Hao Chen's expression was so sad. There are other scenes that I like about this couple Haochen and Xuanji (that I like in this drama), but... enough is enough. Now I will be able to see him with a complex character, good and bad, in a drama (but this time as the main male lead). I will not be left with that taste: I would have liked to see more of this character and I could not.).
7 6
Replying to chomusuke • Oct 10, 2024
why was this drama postponed?
I think they are waiting for the best time. (But the trailer they have sent so far) hides a lot of the plot. So...they must be waiting for the best time to deliver the drama with more commitment.
PS:
Maybe the best time would be when Love Never Fails is broadcast (Liu Xue Yi's first xianxia as main male lead ) which had problems in 2021 (and is being reshot). He is the male lead there. But...I hope not, that A moment but forever is broadcast first, before it (at least in early 2025), or who knows (my hope), in late 2024. Who knows.🎞️🎁📒🤔❤️
4 5
Replying to boooo • Oct 10, 2024
ikr, they made the first 3Q's of the year so dry, there was some fantastic dramas, but i feel like they should've…
Looks like the 14th (Kill me love me), youku.
I'm watching "Snowy Night: Timeless love".
2 0
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 10, 2024
I watched up to the third episode. So far, I can see that the drama has rhythm and everything is well-structured. Each scene, thought and attitude of the characters aligns with the general plot (and we see coherence), so that we are immersed in the story.

PS:
And I didn't know: this drama is a fantasy, where there are magical powers and it's like a poem being recited. The poem of snow.
9 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 10, 2024
I liked the underwater fight. "I think I'm handsome."
But I have to say: what a useless doctor. Save someone!!😣
1 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 10, 2024
2.000.000 reservations.
https://kisskh.at/photos/NdxqYJ_3
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Youku
5 minutes ago from Weibo Web Edition
📣 Running to tell each other the good news#
Spring Flower Flame bookings exceed 2 million# La~ 👖

Thank you for your expectation and love, Murong Jing and @Mr_ Liu Xueyi Meilin@Wu Jinyan Wait for the flowers to bloom with you and go to the flame to meet! #Spring Flower Flame# Youku Shenghua Theater will be broadcast exclusively on the whole network, so stay tuned!
👖 Youku appointment 🔗Web Links
🧣 Weibo appointment 🔗Spring Flower Flame
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5088068818436525
4 0
Replying to arielle_villard • Oct 10, 2024
Before we talk about ratings, look at the date on it. This rating Datawin, where the drama is in 3rd place, from…
Okay! So, let's enjoy these dramas, as they seem to be very promising. And Kill me love me, as everything indicates, is very close to being broadcast, next week.🎞️😊🎁
3 0