Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Fight for Love • Oct 6, 2024
This is one of the dramas I want to watch.
I loved (Moonshine and Valentine (2018)) which she played there. And this drama reminds me of Moonshine and Valentine.
4 0
Replying to Luminia64 • Oct 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxuaaN221HuBf8xFKPnF4qe854DJNNMDY&si=NEM-PeWwZPR7lqzhIn Blossom Bgms
😊🎁🎞️🫢
2 0
Replying to Mick • Oct 5, 2024
Title In Blossom
I'm on episode 16 and SO close to dropping this one... 😭 I love LXY (and have nothing against JJY), but can't…
(What happens in episode 16? I don't remember. And I'm going to watch the drama again.)
I hope you didn't abandon the drama just because of your impression of Ju Jing Yi. This drama is wonderful (and it's not because of the second couple), it's because of the first couple, really. They fit together so perfectly. (Even behind the scenes, the understanding between them is tacit, gentle, warm, funny, tender, etc.). I'm amazed at how we audiences (have such different impressions). Maybe, some of those who watch this drama, (are reluctant to do so), because of their impression of the first heroine (being so talented) and she appeared first in the story (so, in some people's subconscious), it's as if Ju Jing Yi is usurping the role of the other character. If the story weren't about face swapping (and it was just Ju Jing Yi), the rejection of some people would be avoided (they wouldn't be complaining all the time about Ju Jing Yi's lipstick and makeup). They wouldn't say that her interpretation is so wrong. She may not be the most talented actress in the world. But here (in my opinion, of course), she did a good job. She is charming, loving, intelligent, sensitive, she is Pan Yue's helper, she shows that she depends on him (but at the same time she shows strength and independence). He shows that he depends on her, but he is a strong, gallant and protective man.
Look: I thought this drama was wonderful. Yes, I love the actor Liu Xue Yi (but the drama helped me like the drama in which Liu Xue Yi is acting). Everything was perfect: the martial arts, the moment when he goes blind, their moment of love, her helping him in his blindness, her helping him when he was fighting. She is that little woman who seems useless (but she is very useful), strong-willed and courageous. I liked the ending (because it is simpler and with meaning in small details).
I understand, different tastes, that is acceptable, it has to be that way. And in these different tastes (we start to analyze the drama's story from other angles), I'm just here expressing what I feel. (I don't understand why some people are so reluctant). But that's okay: This is normal for every drama. Different impressions, different opinions. Experience each drama from your own perspective and perception. That's okay!!!
6 4
On The Princess's Gambit • Oct 5, 2024
On the 18th of this month, at the Tencent trade fair, we will probably know the English title of this drama. (This will give us another glimpse of the drama. (Ahh! and a poster with the two main leads???).🎁🎁🎁🎞️🎁🎁🎁😊
5 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Oct 5, 2024
I also can’t wait to meet Wu Shuang and all her inventions.
This is an important element of the story, and it's also present in the anime: she's able to create several mechanical objects that come to life.

Spoiler: I liked that the doll she creates to accompany Yuan Zhong is like a child (and not another copy of him, that would be weird), and it would be like playing two totally different characters (one: heroic, and the other: totally clumsy), not to mention that Yuan Zhong's personality is already very complex (to analyze).

And Ji Tan Yin has the Kiankun bag (in which everything fits) and even houses come out of it. Her ability to fix things is in the drama and in the anime.
2 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 5, 2024
I'm curious about Yuan Zhong's personality. (In the book) is it quite (complex) like Zorro's, or Superman's (someone…
I want to find a video that shows Liu Xue Yi, in blue, standing, and every movement (moving his head) and expression on his face, the video shows a suspense and a lethal attitude (with a simple change of gaze), the expressive scene happens. But... I couldn't find the video anymore.
πŸ˜£πŸŽžοΈπŸ“œ
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 4, 2024
Title Love Never Fails Spoiler
Reshooting: ???
Snow Princess's guardian knight
9-30 07:57 from TV drama version of the falling flower season is another time for Jun Chao
#εˆ˜ε­¦δΉ‰ι”¦η»£# lxy# Liu Xueyi is in the season of falling flowers#
-------Hehe. Xuebao's IP is displayed in Beijing.
-------Everyone is a Beijing IP~
--------Looking forward to making up for the splendid Yang Zhen Duan Fei~

Snow Princess's guardian knight
--------10.2-14 reshoot[挀眼]
Snow Princess's guardian knight replied @ζ‘‘ζœ΅123: --------The itinerary sent by Liu Xueyi's official studio

Sando 123:--------- Is it true or not?

9-30 07:59 From Jiangsu4

Liu Sanjie 0706
--------It's good if it's true, I've thought about it for too long!
Snow Princess's Guardian Knight:-------- 100% true

Nosuke Kishinosuke: --------No. 2-14 on the itinerary is to go to Beijing to make up for the falling flowers

10-2 01:55 From Guangdong

Snow Princess's guardian knight
---------It is rumored on the Internet that the IP address of the heroine's new Weibo post yesterday is also Beijing
10-1 01:43 From Jiangsu2

User 7503472459
-------It is estimated that it is a re-shooting of falling flowers
Snow Princess's Guardian Knight:------- It was originally a make-up of falling flowers~
9-30 12:43 From Inner Mongolia

Cat's paw on the upper Suvari
--------Ah, so sad, I thought we would come to Hengdian, but ended up in Beijing. [tears][tears][tears]
Kinosuke Kishio: -------Qzx was also re-filmed in Beijing before

10-1 23:09 from Zhejiang
Momoyi
-------The female lead should have been reshooting for a long time, the only part missing is the one with Brother Liu, and the male lead will probably be reshooting in September.
Kiyoshio Nosuke:------- I saw that the male lead IP seemed to be in Beijing for half a month last month. But there are also shots of the three of them in the same frame [Yun Bei] From Cangwu College
10-1 13:32 From Guangdong

Liu Sanjie 0706
--------I dreamed of meeting you again in the season of falling flowers last night [bitter][bitter][bitter]
10-2 01:55 From Guangdong

Xiaowai's grandfather
-----happy[love you]
9-30 08:31 From Jiangsu

Don't come to wa-zhameng
-----[Love you][Love you][Love you]
9-30 09:01 From Fujian
4 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 4, 2024
Yes, soon, either this year or early next year. There are even variety shows to promote the drama (the 6 main…
Welcome! This is the drama of Liu Xue Yi that has the most real chance of being broadcast.🎞️😊🎞️
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 4, 2024
a true happy ending. We feel that their story will continue. And every word between them carries the weight of…
Beautiful paintings, it puts us in the atmosphere (of this happy ending), of this family in this beautiful story.
Thank you, I saw the 4 figures.😊🎞️😊
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 4, 2024
a true happy ending. We feel that their story will continue. And every word between them carries the weight of…
Thank you, I was able to see it on Pinterest. (a very beautiful drawing, makes us imagine their story).
1 3
Replying to Moon cake • Oct 4, 2024
Is this drama shelved?
Jade mirrors
9-29 13:20 from Weibo Web

"A Thousand Miles of Moonlight" starring Li Qin and Deng Wei is a highly anticipated film and television work. The audience was full of anticipation and curiosity about this work.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entertainment Scholars
8-29 12:53 from Weibo Web Edition

"A Thousand Miles of Moonlight" starring Yang Yang, Bao Shangen and Tian Jiarui, looking forward to their wonderful performances![举手]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't know which one is true.πŸ€”πŸ€”
drama page (weibo): https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%E6%9C%88%E6%98%8E%E5%8D%83%E9%87%8C
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 3, 2024
It didn't reach 900 thousand, but it already has its audience (even with a trailer with little plot).πŸŽžοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ“œI…
Yes, that's what I realize too. The drama always needs to be improved, and in this, characters are added. In fact, they become essential to the story.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 3, 2024
It didn't reach 900 thousand, but it already has its audience (even with a trailer with little plot).πŸŽžοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ“œI…
Uhh!! Yuan Zhong has opponents in heaven and earth. (This fox priest really needs the help of the goddess and his friends.)🎞️
1 2
Replying to youlovelou • Oct 3, 2024
is this supposed to air anytime soon ?
Yes, soon, either this year or early next year. There are even variety shows to promote the drama (the 6 main actors of the drama recorded this week). I don't know, in advance, due to the pregnancy of the main actress, but they did this recording to promote the drama this week (but it hasn't aired yet), but it was already filmed with the 6 actors.
4 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 3, 2024
It didn't reach 900 thousand, but it already has its audience (even with a trailer with little plot).πŸŽžοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ“œI…
Oh!!! That makes perfect sense, because she's one rank above Yuan Zhong. She's a goddess, he's an immortal. So, her master must be a deity too.πŸ€”πŸŽžοΈ
1 4
Replying to eliteles1 • Oct 3, 2024
It didn't reach 900 thousand, but it already has its audience (even with a trailer with little plot).πŸŽžοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ“œI…
But is Baron Chen's character really a master of Yuan Zhong? I didn't read that in the synopsis.
He wears red and has white hair. White hair always means a deity, I recall, or immortal.
1 6