News
On The Winning Try • Feb 25, 2026
Title The Winning Try
it was something really heart warming... anyone who enjoys sports animes or anything close to it and looking for something easy to watch they should give this a chance. osts were really enjoyable too on top of that lol
1 0
On Idol I • Jan 27, 2026
Title Idol I
if they couldve wrapped the murder story in a better and more logical way this would be a lot better but its still worth watching imo
6 0
On Idol I • Jan 26, 2026
Title Idol I
i didnt watch the whole episode yet but man im gonna miss chungjae for real...
5 0
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
the whole break up scene made me so mad lol
9 1
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
We know she's gonna get uglier. Especially since she played "chicken" with her car. I see a lot of revenge…
which is unnecessary tbh 😭😭 i also think it will keep going on for a while too but she needs to let it go fr
1 0
Replying to nesa • Jan 5, 2026
Title Idol I
clingy ex is one of the worst tropes ever
i agree with it %100... unless it contributes to the main plot (it would be still annoying though)
1 0
On Idol I • Jan 5, 2026
Title Idol I
the whole exes thingy started to annoy me ngl
16 4
On Spirit Fingers • Jan 3, 2026
Title Spirit Fingers
im surprised with how much of an easy watch this is... it has been really long since ive watched any already finished drama this easily. if you are searching for something lighthearted and easy to watch you can give it a chance
9 1
On Idol I • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
i think the most likable character so far would be chungjae for sure... that boy deserves everything good lol
23 0
Replying to mia • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
i thought about it too but shouldnt there be a weapon in the crime scene then? i feel like it would appear to…
i think subplots such as romance and probably the process of ML finding out FL is his fan will make it a bit more complicated than that although main interest in the drama rn is the crime/murder that happened. and from my point of view this is not flowing very fast for the romance part.
0 0
Replying to mia • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
i thought about it too but shouldnt there be a weapon in the crime scene then? i feel like it would appear to…
well it will be probably rushed bc the plot is a bit heavy for a 12 eps drama 😭
0 3
Replying to Vniverse • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
Ikr. Scary
major creepy vibes
3 0
Replying to ryomoon17 • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I Spoiler
i know this not gonna happen but can the actual suspect be THE actual criminal??or the victim killed himself just…
i thought about it too but shouldnt there be a weapon in the crime scene then? i feel like it would appear to be more complicated even if thats the case
0 5
On Idol I • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
i dont like the type of vibes hyeju give at all lol
2 2
Replying to canteenwaffles • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I
i think youngbin (the gold boys member who got injured) knows a bit more than he’s letting on
i think so too tbh. the look on his eyes were something for sure
1 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
4-5 years.at the start jiang mu is 19 and jin zhao 23.
that sounds about right bc he didnt look that old around the time he was adopted... thanks a lot btw!!
0 0
On Speed and Love • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
can someone tell me about main leads' age gap in the drama?
0 5
Replying to Salwa Nice • Dec 20, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
it was cleared in ep 4 or 5,they talked about it. Jin zhao knew it ever since he was brought into their home by…
does it get revealed in the later episodes since when? im just curious
0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 20, 2025
Title Speed and Love Spoiler
jin zhao always knew that he wasn’t related to jiang mu.jiang mu found out a long time ago, prior to going to…
oh okay thanks a lot i didnt get the first scenes with her mother pretty well so it has been bugging me a lot...
1 0
Replying to mia • Dec 20, 2025
Title Speed and Love
did she know that he was adopted before they met years after? or did he know?
im only at ep 2 i dont think its much of a spoiler but i flagged it anyway. hope theres someone who can answer my question!
0 0
