May i ask what time is usually Viki upload the sub for this ? I mean, how many hours since the tv broadcast? I waited in Viu every week but they’re so late in uploading the new eps (it even may take 12h after broadcast) :(( anyway, thx in advance
Anyone found the court lady which used to be Deokim’s neighbor a little bit suspicious?
I mean why would she try eavesdropping the crown prince room with an alibi “to check on Deokim condition”, even Deokim wasn’t there at that time (she was told to bring water for the CP’s lecturer).
I also noticed that her expression changed when Deokim leave after their conversation.
I think the rating dropped after they watched ep 3 about that tiger case, it was so boring and unnecessary
Even though it’s a bit boring, I still think the tiger case is important to show us introduction about the crown prince ability and eligibility to be the next ruler. It also points out that he has so many enemies including people in his own group, which i suppose to be important in the later episodes.
It’s been 11 eps but i still couldn’t understand. So the prince (nam yoon soo) who likes the female crown prince is part of royal family right? That’s mean he’s her cousin or some family relative. Did he not know that and still keep his feeling for her? CMIIW
Wow thank u very much for the info & link! <3<3 I thought it has been released since they include the song quite often in the early episodes. I hope they would release it soon because it’s so catchy!
Does anyone know what is the OST playing at their teaser video? It’s the same OST playing when little jiwoon & dami have a date outside the palace (it was at the 1st eps). I wonder if they released the song yet, bcs i can’t find it no matter how i search for it.
This deserves to get >8.5!!!!! Were some people trying to attack the rating?
I mean why would she try eavesdropping the crown prince room with an alibi “to check on Deokim condition”, even Deokim wasn’t there at that time (she was told to bring water for the CP’s lecturer).
I also noticed that her expression changed when Deokim leave after their conversation.
It was showed in this teaser https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBToPsBn05/?utm_medium=copy_link
(sorry i couldn’t link the youtube version bcs it’s not available in my region)