Celebrity
Replying to iffah • May 20, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
DOES YEON HO DIE????? WTF HAPPENS? WHAT ABOUT SUN JAE?? MY HEART IS BREAKING YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US OCN…
I don't think she died... Probably they are going to visit Kim Seon Jae's mother's grave.
2 0
On Tunnel • May 19, 2017
Title Tunnel
L O V E
2 0
On Bad Guys: City of Evil • May 3, 2017
Title Bad Guys: City of Evil
Cry
1 0
On Misaeng: Incomplete Life • May 3, 2017
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
JUST WATCH THIS MASTERPIECE
3 0
Replying to Jean • May 3, 2017
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I want a husband like you or just marry me
ok thx ;'\
0 0
On V • May 1, 2017
Person V
Selam güzellik
0 0
zia • May 1, 2017
Article 6 OCN Dramas That Every Kdrama Fan Should Watch!
OCN is the best in crime category.
6 0
Replying to reika • May 1, 2017
Title Man to Man
Cant we just have the focus on K and his missions? The romance part just wont work in my opinion.
Agree
1 0
On Man to Man • May 1, 2017
Title Man to Man Spoiler
Ep 4 = "KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!"
2 0
Replying to Panda • May 1, 2017
Title Tunnel
I need to start this drama
You shOulD
1 0
On Tunnel • May 1, 2017
Title Tunnel
HOW CAN I WAIT HAA??! HOWW
3 0
On Man to Man • Apr 29, 2017
Title Man to Man
tbh im watching this just because of park hae jin
6 0
On Man to Man • Apr 26, 2017
Title Man to Man
Park Hae Jin is too charismatic for an human
4 0
On Tunnel • Apr 25, 2017
Title Tunnel
My heart cant handle
0 0
On Mr. Swimmer • Apr 25, 2017
Title Mr. Swimmer
I want to watchh
1 0
On Bitter Blood • Apr 21, 2017
Title Bitter Blood
I want to watch this again. So, I'm going to watch it lmao
2 2
On Bad Guys: City of Evil • Apr 19, 2017
Title Bad Guys: City of Evil
Age of Evil ;);)
0 0
On Fabricated City • Apr 18, 2017
Title Fabricated City
I saw the trailer It looks really cool
0 0
On Tunnel • Apr 17, 2017
Title Tunnel
Omg how amazing is this
1 0
On Tunnel • Apr 16, 2017
Title Tunnel
Omg ep7 was so hella awesome my heart cant handle omg how can i wait 1 day for next episode omg OCN i love you so much omg
2 0
