Celebrity
On Tunnel • Apr 8, 2017
Title Tunnel
I really like watching this drama weekly.
0 0
On Tunnel • Apr 7, 2017
Title Tunnel
Gold
0 0
On Tunnel • Apr 2, 2017
Title Tunnel
Oh god
0 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Apr 1, 2017
Person Lee Joon Gi
He is too perfect for human being.
2 0
On Queen of the Ring • Apr 1, 2017
Title Queen of the Ring
I want a boyfriend like Taehyun
6 1
On Tunnel • Apr 1, 2017
Title Tunnel
I find this when i was searching Tunnel 2017 drama lol
5 1
On Tunnel • Apr 1, 2017
Title Tunnel
I'm too impatient
2 0
On Tunnel • Apr 1, 2017
Title Tunnel
I want to go South Korea for watch this drama
0 0
On Choi Jin Hyuk • Apr 1, 2017
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
I can't take my eyes from him. How can you be so handsome rlly
2 0
On Good Manager • Mar 31, 2017
Title Good Manager
The best bromance I have ever seen
8 0
On Tunnel • Mar 30, 2017
Title Tunnel
Choi Jin Hyuk looks so different in this poster.
2 0
On Bridal Mask • Mar 28, 2017
Title Bridal Mask
Oh hello sweetie
0 0
On Tunnel • Mar 26, 2017
Title Tunnel
The English is not my native language but I watched this with english subs because of ratings. The first episode was so good and I hope, It will get better. I hope because I like this type of dramas so much.
2 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Mar 26, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Hey how r u cutie
0 0
On Good Manager • Mar 25, 2017
Title Good Manager
I did the 'Aja!' thing at ep 18's ending lmao
4 0
AnanyaS • Mar 22, 2017
Article 5 Reasons To Watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Lololololol im gonna watch this
0 0
On The Rebel • Mar 20, 2017
Title The Rebel
I like the voices of these actors/actresses.
6 0
On Good Manager • Mar 18, 2017
Title Good Manager
omg this is the best
7 0
ManishaSingh • Mar 8, 2017
Article Top Five Cutest Male Leads of K-Dramaland
Kang Min Ho is my little bunny
1 0
On Queen of the Ring • Mar 7, 2017
Title Queen of the Ring
If she is ugly then I'm iguana. (sorry for iguanas)
11 1
