Celebrity
Replying to faa • Jan 24, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
idk how many times i visit this page just because i hope the rating won't decreased someday because, this…
Samee
0 0
On Criminal Minds • Jan 24, 2017
Title Criminal Minds
YEAHHHH LJG ILY BAE
0 0
AnanyaS • Jan 24, 2017
Article Top 5 Most Adorable Male Leads (2016 KDrama Version)
Jung Joon Hyeong makes me happy
0 0
On Bridal Mask • Jan 23, 2017
Title Bridal Mask
I'm on 10th episode but I already know the ending (thanks to my impatience). But I still want to watch this drama because this is so absorbing.
0 0
On ReLIFE • Jan 22, 2017
Title ReLIFE
Omg omg omg yesssssssss i love this anime yessssss
3 0
Ceki • Jan 22, 2017
Article The Upcoming Manga Adaptations 2017 [updated]
OMG WHAT ARE THESEEE
2 2
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 21, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Spoiler
I cried at Heo Chi Hyeon's death scene...
0 0
On The King in Love • Jan 20, 2017
Title The King in Love
Omg I was waiting to see Im Shi Wan as a main role since Incomplete Life!
7 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jan 20, 2017
Person Lee Min Ho
I started to like him after LOTBS
3 4
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 20, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
P E R F E C T
12 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Jan 18, 2017
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
Nope.
0 0
On Falling for Innocence • Jan 17, 2017
Title Falling for Innocence
Kang Min Ho is the best character ever
5 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 16, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I just realized. NJH's voice reminds me BTS Jin's voice lol
0 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Jan 15, 2017
Title Love in the Moonlight
He looks so cute. I want to watch this.
2 0
On Clara Lee • Jan 15, 2017
Person Clara Lee
Looks like teenager in the photo
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 15, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Why
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 15, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
No
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 15, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
Really
0 0
On You're My Pet • Jan 12, 2017
Title You're My Pet
I dropped it in 10 minute sorryy
0 0
On Remember: War of the Son • Jan 12, 2017
Title Remember: War of the Son
Underrated
2 0
