Celebrity
On Your Lie in April • Dec 13, 2016
Title Your Lie in April
Ugh i love this anime so much but im going to cry
1 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Dec 12, 2016
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
This is so funnnyyyyyyyy im crying
5 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Dec 11, 2016
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
How beautiful is this omg
5 1
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Dec 9, 2016
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
THATS SO CUTE
2 0
On Emergency Couple • Dec 7, 2016
Title Emergency Couple
Oh this is so innocent
1 0
On Choi Jin Hyuk • Dec 6, 2016
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
Im the 700. heart yay
1 0
nevermind • Nov 29, 2016
Article 5 More KDramas That Would Make Awesome Video Games
Lol incomplete life is my highschool life
2 0
On Doctors • Nov 27, 2016
Title Doctors
Should I watch this? I am very undecided.
0 9
On The Princess Wei Young • Nov 27, 2016
Title The Princess Wei Young
the poster looks so pretty
3 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Nov 26, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
This drama is 10+
2 0
On Park Hae Jin • Nov 25, 2016
Person Park Hae Jin
ilysm
0 0
On 7 First Kisses • Nov 25, 2016
Title 7 First Kisses
Oomg park hae jin ommmhg thx god
0 0
Replying to Jean • Nov 25, 2016
Title Jin
I loved this so much! And I cried a lot at the end. It was beautiful.
I didn't watch Jin 2 yet.
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Nov 18, 2016
Person Seo In Guk
He looks so innocent.
3 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Nov 14, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
I liked the colors.
0 0
HappySqueak • Nov 13, 2016
Article Who Was Hotter: Original Art VS Live Action Adaptation
Light Yagami live-action character is as handsome as manga character.
1 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 11, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Where is my heart?
5 0
On You're All Surrounded • Nov 9, 2016
Title You're All Surrounded
I wanna watch this again
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My heart is burning
1 0
On Lee Joon Gi • Nov 5, 2016
Person Lee Joon Gi
I LOVE YOUR EVERYTHING
3 0
